- Very Good
- 58 guest reviews
"Only a very short stay but comfy room, great food and attentive staff. Room & bathroom starting to look a little scruffy. Value for money on..."
"The New Drumossie Hotel...."
"Room was a little more expensive than I would have liked to pay, but the room and service were outstanding. Little things like providing a w..."
"I made a spur of the moment decision to stay, and was glad I did. My room was spotless, staff were friendly but not intrusive, and it was a..."
"Have stayed before but its slipped a little since then. The shower was very poor and the bed rather hard. Was right beside the aircon unit s..."
About the hotel
The Macdonald Drumossie Hotel is ideally located in a Countryside located with stunning view of the Moray Firth. Set in 9 acres of mature parkland yet only 5 minutes from the City of Inverness. Free Parking & Free Wifi .
The Hotel was originally built in the 1930's and was an RAF headquarters during the 2nd World War. The hotel has been extended and sympathetically restored. The hotel is ideal for both the Leisure and Business traveller alike. Inverness City centre is only 3miles away with its Shops, Theatres, Bars all within easy reach. With Golf, Fishing, Skiing all on our doorstep. The Battlefield of Culloden, Fort George, Clava Cairns, The Black Isle, Loch Ness, Malt Whisky Trail are all with easy reach.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Traditional Highland Hotel
Only a very short stay but comfy room, great food and attentive staff.
Room & bathroom starting to look a little scruffy. Value for money on this occasion (late Jan), but would not want to pay more for the room we had.
The New Drumossie Hotel
The New Drumossie Hotel.