- Very Good
- 31 guest reviews
"The hotel was excellent value for money as we managed to get a deal as booked early early in the year. The hotel was very quiet which was ju..."
"Beautiful hotel with friendly welcoming staff set out in a very quiet picturesque area of Inverness. A wonderful treasure found...."
"Only a very short stay but comfy room, great food and attentive staff. Room & bathroom starting to look a little scruffy. Value for money on..."
"The New Drumossie Hotel...."
"Room was a little more expensive than I would have liked to pay, but the room and service were outstanding. Little things like providing a w..."
About the hotel
The Macdonald Drumossie Hotel is ideally located in a Countryside located with stunning view of the Moray Firth. Set in 9 acres of mature parkland yet only 5 minutes from the City of Inverness. Free Parking & Free Wifi .
The Hotel was originally built in the 1930's and was an RAF headquarters during the 2nd World War. The hotel has been extended and sympathetically restored. The hotel is ideal for both the Leisure and Business traveller alike. Inverness City centre is only 3miles away with its Shops, Theatres, Bars all within easy reach. With Golf, Fishing, Skiing all on our doorstep. The Battlefield of Culloden, Fort George, Clava Cairns, The Black Isle, Loch Ness, Malt Whisky Trail are all with easy reach.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/05/2016 to 31/12/2025 - Please note that breakfast inclusive rates are based on two people. Children's meals are not included in the rates in family rooms and will need to be paid for as taken at the hotel directly. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
The hotel was excellent value for money as we managed to get a deal as booked early early in the year.
The hotel was very quiet which was just what we needed.
Very relaxing stay
Beautiful hotel with friendly welcoming staff set out in a very quiet picturesque area of Inverness.
A wonderful treasure found.