- Very Good
- 64 guest reviews
"I booked the double room for my husband and self the day before on Laterooms, so never sure what quality you will find. I can't really fault..."
"Lovely hotel. No complaints. Eeverything as you would expect from a family run hotel. Personable, clean, efficient and good food. Excellent..."
"Found this hotel very last-minute and was so impressed with almost everything - friendliness of staff (even the young man who checked us in..."
"Pleasant stopover with adequate facilities and friendly staff...."
About the hotel
Located just 6 miles from the Historic town of Stratford upon Avon, this lovely family run hotel opened a new extension in 2010 and refurbished 20 more rooms in February 2012. The two storey building features a simple and elegant facade, in a courtyard layout a short walk from the original main building of the hotel. Our 62 ensuite bedrooms range from 16th century beamed Tudor rooms to our newly refurbished Premier Court rooms.
All bedrooms have flat screen TVs and access to fast and free wireless internet. The hotel has 4 conference and functions rooms allowing us to cater for small meeting through to weddings and private parties. Located just seven miles outside Stratford-upon-Avon, the hotel is a fabulous 16th Century Tudor farmhouse offering a delightfully relaxed and friendly atmosphere, a real home from home. The Kings Court Hotel is in the heart of Shakespeare country in the village of Kings Coughton, just seven miles outside Stratford-upon-Avon. The hotel has 2 interlocking restaurants offering a varied a la carte menu for which only the finest local produce used. If you fancy something lighter, the Twisted Boot has a excellent bar menu, offering a range of traditional and modern cuisine, as well as a variety of cask conditioned ales and an extensive wine list, perfect to wind down after a hard day. With its setting, friendly staff and excellent reputation, the Kings Court hotel is a hugely popular choice. Twisted Boot Bar has a lovely, warm and inviting atmosphere where a wide range of traditional and modern pub food is served along with a varied selection of real ales, lagers and wines. This is the ideal place to sit on cold winter nights in front of the roaring log fire with a glass of mulled wine. Or on warm summer evenings why not cool off outside under the shade of the parasols or alternatively enjoy the tranquillity of the courtyard with a refreshing glass of Pimms. Startford-upon-Avon introduces you to a market town with more than 800 years of history containing not only many buildings that survive today and would have been familiar to Shakespeare, but also a thriving community offering a wide variety of leisure and shopping experiences. There are many things to explore in Stratford-upon-Avon, a visit would not be complete without finding out more about Shakespeare’s birthplace you can visit the house where the world’s most famous playwriter was born and grew up. Stratford Town Centre hosts a diverse range of shops and restaurants with something for everyone. Please note there will be a £10 supplement for guests wishing to bring dogs into our standard rooms.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 30/09/2013 to 31/03/2022 - Please note there will be a £10 supplement for guests wishing to bring dogs into our standard rooms. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
excellent standard and service
I booked the double room for my husband and self the day before on Laterooms, so never sure what quality you will find.
I can't really fault the Kings Court Hotel, other than the satnav was unable to find it, according to its postcode. Standard of room in terms of decor, cleanliness and comfort was first rate. Didn't use shower, so can't comment on that. All the staff we encountered were courteous, helpful and friendly - from the barman to the receptionist, to the man who serviced the room. Breakfast was plentiful, with really fresh fruit, and again, excellent service from the waitering staff. Thank you for a lovely night's sleep in a king size bed - as I said to the reception staff as we left - a pity we were only staying for one night!
Kings Court Hotel
No complaints. Eeverything as you would expect from a family run hotel. Personable, clean, efficient and good food. Excellent