- Very Good
- 66 guest reviews
"I was in need of a break and the Kings Court Hotel was exactly right both in location and quality. The staff were helpful and friendly, my r..."
"Absolutely lovely place service and staff were very good and professional very helpful we are 109% coming back to stay again very soon..."
"Flies. Everywhere. In the bedrooms, in the dining rooms, in the car park. Other than that, quite a nice hotel with reasonable food, comforta..."
"Smart bedroom in quiet part of hotel . Choice of bar food or restaurant of good quality and price...."
"Lovely friendly hotel, there were a few flies in the room when we first checked in but got some fly spray from reception so quickly solved...."
About the hotel
Located just 6 miles from the Historic town of Stratford upon Avon, this lovely family run hotel opened a new extension in 2010 and refurbished 20 more rooms in February 2012. The two storey building features a simple and elegant facade, in a courtyard layout a short walk from the original main building of the hotel. Our 62 ensuite bedrooms range from 16th century beamed Tudor rooms to our newly refurbished Premier Court rooms.
All bedrooms have flat screen TVs and access to fast and free wireless internet. The hotel has 4 conference and functions rooms allowing us to cater for small meeting through to weddings and private parties. Located just seven miles outside Stratford-upon-Avon, the hotel is a fabulous 16th Century Tudor farmhouse offering a delightfully relaxed and friendly atmosphere, a real home from home. The Kings Court Hotel is in the heart of Shakespeare country in the village of Kings Coughton, just seven miles outside Stratford-upon-Avon. The hotel has 2 interlocking restaurants offering a varied a la carte menu for which only the finest local produce used. If you fancy something lighter, the Twisted Boot has a excellent bar menu, offering a range of traditional and modern cuisine, as well as a variety of cask conditioned ales and an extensive wine list, perfect to wind down after a hard day. With its setting, friendly staff and excellent reputation, the Kings Court hotel is a hugely popular choice. Twisted Boot Bar has a lovely, warm and inviting atmosphere where a wide range of traditional and modern pub food is served along with a varied selection of real ales, lagers and wines. This is the ideal place to sit on cold winter nights in front of the roaring log fire with a glass of mulled wine. Or on warm summer evenings why not cool off outside under the shade of the parasols or alternatively enjoy the tranquillity of the courtyard with a refreshing glass of Pimms. Startford-upon-Avon introduces you to a market town with more than 800 years of history containing not only many buildings that survive today and would have been familiar to Shakespeare, but also a thriving community offering a wide variety of leisure and shopping experiences. There are many things to explore in Stratford-upon-Avon, a visit would not be complete without finding out more about Shakespeare’s birthplace you can visit the house where the world’s most famous playwriter was born and grew up. Stratford Town Centre hosts a diverse range of shops and restaurants with something for everyone. Please note there will be a £10 supplement for guests wishing to bring dogs into our standard rooms.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 30/09/2013 to 31/03/2022 - Please note there will be a £10 supplement for guests wishing to bring dogs into our standard rooms. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
I was in need of a break and the Kings Court Hotel was exactly right both in location and quality.
The staff were helpful and friendly, my room was huge . extremely clean and the bed was comfortable. I had all my evening meals at the hotel,these plus breakfast were of a very good standard and a reasonable price, again the staff were helpful. I am disabled and got the ground floor room I requested and I had no problems with access within the hotel. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and was impressed with this lovely hotel and all its staff.
Absolutely lovely place service and staff were very good and professional very helpful we are 109% coming back to stay again very soon