- Very Good
- 166 guest reviews
"The room I stayed in was nice but extremely hot so made it very uncomfortable to sleep in. Couldn't open the window as the noise from being..."
"The location of this hotel was ideal for four night our long weekend stay. My wife and I booked a superior double room which was a "spacious..."
"We got what we paid for and were very happy with our stay. The food in the restaurant was lovely especially the chocolate & orange cheesecak..."
"Fantastic room, and the food was very good and value for money..."
"The room was very clean and nicely decorated. Not sure it was worth paying the additional £20 because I didn't see the other rooms. It had a..."
About the hotel
The Bridge Hotel, offers non- smoking comfortable bedrooms, many with beautiful views over the hotel's own tributary of the River Thames, as well as the main river and far reaching meads beyond the historic Chertsey Bridge. The hotel has Complimentary WiFi access throughout the bedrooms and all public areas. Our newly refurbished bedrooms have double beds, modern bathrooms, flat screen TVs with satellite channels, ironing facilities, hairdryer and hot beverage making facilities.
Adjoining the Bridge Hotel is the Boathouse Bar and Restaurant with its unique character and superb river views with a large outside seating area beside the river, ideal for those hot sunny days. Whatever the purpose of your visit come and enjoy our relaxed riverside setting. Perfect for the individual traveller, couples and families.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 07/08/2015 to 31/12/2020 - You can only make a booking if you are 18 years old or over. If you arrive at the hotel and are under 18 years of age you will not be permitted to stay alone. We may require photo id as proof of age. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
The room I stayed in was nice but extremely hot so made it very uncomfortable to sleep in.
Couldn't open the window as the noise from being on main rd was loud. I would advise some aircon as I'm sure In summer you would of had many complaints about it. Apart from that it was clean and food was very nice. Would recommend to stay but not the room I was in.
The location of this hotel was ideal for four night our long weekend stay.
My wife and I booked a superior double room which was a "spacious river view room with full en-suite facilities, flat screen TV, tea/coffee making facilities and complimentary WiFi. A comfortable bed with quiet surroundings, ideal for a great nights sleep". It was exactly as descibed and we were very pleased with it. The restaurant was less satisfying both for meals and for service but there are other restaurants very nearby.