- Very Good
- 80 guest reviews
"Booked a double room and all I can say the bed was massive...."
"Lovely hotel near to rail station and shops. Gave me quiet double room. Receptionist was lovely welcoming. Enjoyed my shopping break immense..."
"A great place to stay, staff friendly and helpful and went out of their way to assist...."
"Great if you catch the train to forgate street station , the car park was full up so lucky we went by train..."
"The hotel was lovely , the staff very nice to..."
About the hotel
Located in the heart of Worcester City, within walking distance of all the shops and bars. Attractions such as Worcester Racecourse and the Tudor House Museum can be reached on foot. With easy access to rail and road links, Worcester Foregate Station is only a minutes walk away.
The hotel boasts 84 en-suite bedrooms which are superbly appointed to a four star standard plus lots of extras including complimentary WiFi, cotton duvets, power showers, ironing centres and in-room safe to name a few.
The hotel has a brasserie and bar with a choice menu, a full health & leisure club with indoor pool, steam room, sauna and fully equipped gymnasium. The food and service is first class and limited car parking is available (58 spaces. Charges will apply).
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Booked a double room and all I can say the bed was massive.
Worcester white house hotel.
Lovely hotel near to rail station and shops.
Gave me quiet double room. Receptionist was lovely welcoming. Enjoyed my shopping break immensely.
I am delighted that you had an enjoyable stay and found everything ideal
for your requirements.
The team and I hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back soon.