- Very Good
- 94 guest reviews
"I booked well in advance, a standard double and was very pleased to have been upgraded to a four poster room, with no fanfare; very nice ind..."
"Booked on Laterooms and got a £50 deal. Amazed to discover it had pool, sauna and steam room available to all hotel guests (although sadly d..."
"very friendly, helpful staff. Very clean and well presented hotel. Room was very good value for money. Will definitely be back again...."
"Stayed here twice in the last month, lovely hotel, would recommened..."
"Great value for the money and ideal location in the city centre close to the railway stations and bus stop. I was unaware that guests had ac..."
About the hotel
Located in the heart of Worcester City, within walking distance of all the shops and bars. Attractions such as Worcester Racecourse and the Tudor House Museum can be reached on foot. With easy access to rail and road links, Worcester Foregate Station is only a minutes walk away.
The hotel boasts 84 en-suite bedrooms which are superbly appointed to a four star standard plus lots of extras including complimentary WiFi, cotton duvets, power showers, ironing centres and in-room safe to name a few.
The hotel has a brasserie and bar with a choice menu, a full health & leisure club with indoor pool, steam room, sauna and fully equipped gymnasium. The food and service is first class and limited car parking is available (58 spaces. Charges will apply).
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
I booked well in advance, a standard double and was very pleased to have been upgraded to a four poster room, with no fanfare; very nice indeed.
You do, however, get A bit of noise from people going home from pubs/clubs at the weekend. Hazard if city centre venue.
Booked on Laterooms and got a £50 deal.
Amazed to discover it had pool, sauna and steam room available to all hotel guests (although sadly didn't have enough time to venture down to it)
Room was spacious, clean, comfortable and fresh, and the little things like the morning complimentary paper slipped under the door made you feel quite posh. Very convenient being 2 mins from Foregate Station meant no parking hassle.