This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A warm welcome awaits you at Casey's of Baltimore, situated at the entrance of the delightful sailing and fishing village of Baltimore. This charming hotel offers quality 3 star accommodation and Casey's cosy pub, with its open fires and traditional music, adds a convivial old- world atmosphere. With a reputation for superb food from local farms and the Baltimore fishing fleet, Casey?s of Baltimore offers the ideal break in a magnificent tranquil setting.
At the heart of scenic West Cork, Casey's offers breathtaking views of beautiful Baltimore Bay and the surrouding country side, and a vast array of activities including golf, pitch and putt, sea and river fishing, water-sports, walking, spectacular sightseeing and visits to the historic islands of Sherkin, Cape Clear and Heir Islands.
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up
- Restaurant , Bar
- Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet