About the hotel
The Hotel Cecil offers wonderful 3 star hotel accommodation in the heart of Rome, just a stone's throw away from the famous Spanish Steps and spectacular Trevi Fountain, and within walking distance of the city's most exclusive shopping streets, Via Veneto and Via dei Condotti. The unique and classy property, housed in a delightful 16th century building, combines a respect for the past and an appreciation of culture with modern amenities and services, such as complimentary wireless (high-speed) Internet access and air-conditioned public areas. Its large lobby features a display of archaeological remains and old paintings while the main entrance to the hotel boasts impressive 18th century doors.
The hotel has hosted a number of important international guests over the years including the author Henrik Ibsen, who wrote Brant and conceived Peer Gynt during his stay here. FREE WIFI in the rooms and Internet corner in the lobby
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 10:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Cecil in Rome is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 4.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend