- 3 guest reviews
"Had a pleasant stay - Staff were very nice and helpful especially all the receptionist (Smiling always a nice welcome) basically would I sta..."
About the hotel
The four-star, family-owned Stoke by Nayland Hotel, Golf & Spa is situated in 300 acres of beautiful undulating Suffolk countryside, on the edge of the Dedham Vale just off the A134. It is ideally located approximately 20 minutes drive from Colchester and Ipswich and one hour from both Stansted Airport and London. The Club is in an idyllic location for both leisure and business guests and is in a designated 'Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty'.
Comprising an 80 bedroom hotel, Peake Spa & Fitness centre, two 18-hole championship golf courses, a driving range with 20 covered bay areas and conference and banqueting facilities for up to 450 people, as well as a selection of excellent dining facilities - including our two AA Rosette Lakes Restaurant. Car parking is available free of charge for up to 350 cars & complimentary high speed Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel and public areas. Peake Spa & Fitness centre includes an 18 metre indoor pool, Jacuzzi, steam room, saunarium, sun terrace & Concept shower which are complimentary to guests for the duration of their stay. A wide range of health and beauty treatments are available; please contact the hotel direct for full details. Guests are advised to pre-book treatments in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Squash Courts , Snooker/Billiards , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
lovely christmas treat
Faulty room, duvet in corridor...... Bit of a mess
When I arrived was given room 306.
Got to room to find door open. Clearly fault lock as wouldn't close. Back to reception to get another room at furthest point of hotel!!. Duvet in corridor when I arrived and was still there the next day. If you can't be without phone signal this is definitely not a hotel for you!!. Didn't affect me but may others
Fire alarm went off at 3.45 and when checked out no one knew about it. Really disappointed bout my stay and wouldn't recommend