This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Field head Hotel Markfield near Leicester and Coalville sits in this leafy Leicestershire village with easy access to Both Coalville and Leicester via the A50 and M1 Junction 22 and with easy reach of Charnwood Forest. Originally a farmhouse dating back to 1672, The Fieldhead Hotel is an excellent base for exploring the surrounding area. Hotel is nearby National Space Centre, Donnington Park and Museum, East Midlands Airport and Belvoir Castle.
The Fieldhead Hotel is renowned for its warm and welcoming atmosphere and great hospitality. Hotel has a large car park.
Showing Monday 5 October 2015 to Tuesday 6 October 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet