- Very Good
- 31 guest reviews
"Excellent location. staff were very nice. rooms was a little old fashioned but very clean. loved the outside jacuzzi...."
"Room was 20 degrees with heating off and windows open. Apparently hot water pipes between floors are the cause, uncomfortable night sleep so..."
"Booked the hotel as a Easter gateway for our family (2 adults, 2 kids) paying almost £200/night per room was expecting something rather nice..."
"Very impressed with the hotel and the facilities ,attentive hard-working staff and really enjoyed the spa treatments. Kind Regards Mr S Stew..."
"nice hotel/great food, with vibrant george hotel close by for great music and pub atmosphere..."
About the hotel
Overlooking beautiful Loch Fyne in the Historic town of Inveraray. Loch Fyne is the ideal setting to relax and enjoy the surrounding area. Our restaurant and bistro is know for it's great food and the hotel itself is well know for it's customer service.
The Loch Fyne Hotel has been extended to include a 15m swimming pool with sauna and steam-room as well as spa bath. We also have a spa that offers a wide range of treatments during your stay. Guests also have the choice of standard rooms or superior rooms or for that special occasion we have two suites which come with fresh fruit,bathrobes, slippers and other little extras, not to mention stunning views across the Loch. Breakfast & Dinner is served in the Clansman restaurant where there is the choice of traditional Table d'hote menu or a la carte items.
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Fishing, Quad Biking, Horse Riding, Clay Pigeon Shooting, Sailing
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 08/11/2012 to 16/11/2012 - Please Note;- The pool at Loch Fyne will be closed on Wednesday 14th November at 8am and re open on Thursday 15th November @ 7am due to essential maintenance to the sand filters. The LateRooms.com rates for Loch Fyne Hotel & Spa in Inveraray are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
staff were very nice. rooms was a little old fashioned but very clean. loved the outside jacuzzi.
Eat but don't stay
Room was 20 degrees with heating off and windows open.
Apparently hot water pipes between floors are the cause, uncomfortable night sleep so for £300 plus for 1 night away not what we were looking for. Rooms well worn, restaurant tasty but furniture grubby. Needs decent refurb on the rooms and a new cleaning contract put in place.