- 35 guest reviews
"The floors were creaking a bit. The walls and floors were not very much insulated. The television socket aerial was damaged and the water ta..."
"Excellent stay. The room was very clean but just needed a little TLC with some paint but otherwise a lovely bright airy room. Staff we're im..."
"NOT POSH BUT GOOD VALUE..."
"A friendly hotel - able to check in early which was a bonus - able to leave bags on last morning. In general a good stay - floor boards crea..."
"First thought was how good could it be for the bargain price booking though lateroom.com, answer EXCELLENT. Super service great views across..."
About the hotel
Located directly on the ocean front overlooking Bournemouth Bay, The Cliffeside is a more intimate hotel with a unique warmth, ideally positioned overlooking miles of sweeping coastline and golden beaches on Bournemouth's prestigious East Cliff. Many of the modern rooms offer panoramic views of the ocean as does the harbour bar terrace. Superb global food is served in the contemporary restaurant, we pride ourselves that while we offer exceptionally high standards of service and cuisine we are still able to maintain a cozy atmosphere.
Located within the Oceana Resort is the Oceana Day Spa at Cliffeside, an Asian inspired Treatment and Beauty Spa open daily that offers wellbeing and luxury. Also located on site at Suncliff is Indoor Heated Pool, Sauna, Mini Gym and Squash Courts. Outdoor Pools are also located within resorts along with 4 Restaurants and 4 Bars and a Costa Coffee Shop. Oceana Hotels reserve the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival. In addition, please note that different terms and conditions apply for group reservations, it is recommended to contact the hotel direct for further information before booking.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
The Cliffeside Hotel
room was advertised as standard double.
it was actually 2 beds pushed together. The room was also dark and smelt terrible. I complained and they said to start with it was a zip bed and could be either a twin or double room. I explained that a double to me meant a single bed that was double in size without a ridge down the middle caused by pushing 2 beds together. They finally agreed to change the room to one with an actual double bed and it was actually a much nicer room that didn't smell and was nicely decorated. If I had gone straight to this room I would say it was value for money but based on the first room and the price they charged, it was not good value. I wouldn't stay here again. I had spent the night before in a much nicer independent hotel which cost a similar amount and had superb breakfast included in the price and a room with sea views which was also in Dorset but not Bournemouth. You honestly could not compare the two.
Not for my liking!
Hotel was old and in of updates, plus they took to long dealing with requests!