- Very Good
- 92 guest reviews
"I left my Samsung tablet in the lounge staff found it and returned it to me. Thank you very much...."
"Walking distance from city centre. excellent reception, and VERY good staff, food and menu. however other areas in the hotel were very tired..."
"Even with windows firmly shut - road noise was excessive - traffic wasn't particularly busy, but you heard every vehicle. Up and out of hote..."
"The staff were all lovely and polite, the room was clean overall, but the bed a little too soft for my tastes. Breakfast service was prompt..."
"Hotel location was great. Within walking distance of everything needed. New trainee on desk upon time of arrival, did a good job. Parking -..."
About the hotel
The Campanile Hotel is situated in the heart of Leicester City Centre. It is perfect as a stopover as only 45 minutes from Birmingham International Airport and 15 minutes from the M1. Whether it is for business or leisure, the Campanile Hotel invites you to come and enjoy the friendly and relaxing atmosphere, and a room designed to ensure your comfort.
Please be aware all guests must bring a valid credit or debit card with them on arrival. WiFi access is charged at £3. 00 per 24 hours.
Showing Tuesday 28 July 2015 to Wednesday 29 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 26/04/2015 to 31/12/2015 - Super Fast WiFi Available throughout the hotel £3 for 24hrs The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Campanile Hotel Leicester
I left my Samsung tablet in the lounge staff found it and returned it to me.
Thank you very much.
Smelt of Damp
I don't normally leave reviews but felt compelled to do so on this occasion.
The room was nice but there was an overwhelming smell of damp. I think this may have been because they did not have an extractor fan in the bathroom but whatever the reason, it smelt.