- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"Had a good experience staying here, quiet, clean and reasonable...."
"The hotel itself is very lovely. Good area, easy to walk anywhere you would wish to go. However if you are travelling as a couple do not boo..."
"The customer service from the front desk was exceptional. So helpful, knowledgeable and efficient. Made the experience memorable. The downsi..."
"This hotel was recommended to me by my daughter, and I'm glad to say it didn't disappoint. Nice staff on reception who answered we asked the..."
"Very very comfortable, good value for money in a nice but quiet spot..."
About the hotel
Brooks Hotel Edinburgh is a family run boutique hotel in the west end of the City Centre. Brooks Hotel Edinburgh is a listed building of Architectural interest. Bedrooms have new beds and duck down bedding, Cole and Son Wallpapers i pod dock station, design furniture and power showers from Hansgrohe.
The ground floor has a beautiful open style lounge with honesty bar and separate bright airy breakfast room with open style kitchen so you can see the chefs at work. Lifts available to all floors. A beautiful courtyard garden is perfect for relaxing in during your stay Our breakfast is delicious offering Full Scottish breakfast locally sourced from Farm butchers sausages free range eggs & delicious haggis home made granola, muesli , fruit compotes , & daily breakfast specials . You can add this to your rate at the arrival at the extra cost Free WIFI is available plus there are two computers for guests to use located in the ground floor lounge. Discount parking is available with NCP Morrison Street at £12 per day please ask at reception for tickets. Our friendly team can help you with dinner reservations; taxi’s, sending faxes or recommending great local places s to go. A conference meeting room which can sit up to 18 delegates comfortably is available to use during your stay please contact our reception team to arrange details. We will be happy to assist you. All of Edinburgh’s stunning attractions & Princes Street are a 10 min walk. The Express Airport bus is a 5 minute walk from the hotel & Haymarket station is a two minute walk. Should you need any more information about the hotel please click the link below: concierge. brooksedinburgh. com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 25/09/2008 to 30/09/2017 - One night's room rate will be charged as a deposit to reserve the room at the time of booking. Please provide a valid method of payment and contact number. Breakfast is served as a buffet. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
One night stay
Had a good experience staying here, quiet, clean and reasonable.
Edinburgh Short Stay
The hotel itself is very lovely.
Good area, easy to walk anywhere you would wish to go. However if you are travelling as a couple do not book the club room, I was unaware that it was actually a compact room which is only really suitable for one person. We managed but would have been more comfortable in a larger room. Very nicely decorated though.