- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Visited this hotel for 1 night while on business. My room was simple, clean and comfortable, breakfast was delicious and the garden looked l..."
"The hotel is very good, but all I want to talk about is the food! It was incredible, fine dining - I don't have a cultured pallet but I was..."
About the hotel
A fine Georgian independently run hotel dating back to 1823. Situated in the beautiful Berkshire countryside with spectacular gardens overlooking the River Loddon. Individually designed en-suite accommodation.
Free WIFI in public areas and bedrooms. 5 miles from Reading City centre, 40 minutes from London Heathrow Airport. Friendly and attentive service in a relaxed atmoshere. Ample free car parking. Dogs allowed with prior arrangement.
Showing Thursday 5 May 2016 to Friday 6 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Visited this hotel for 1 night while on business.
My room was simple, clean and comfortable, breakfast was delicious and the garden looked lovely. Would certainly return when in the area in future
Stunning little find!
The hotel is very good, but all I want to talk about is the food.
It was incredible, fine dining - I don't have a cultured pallet but I was blown away. it was like something out of masterchef. Highly recommended
Hats off to the chef!