- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"This was a 1 night stay to attend the US Embassy for my son's working visa interview. The hotel was ideally situated and within a 15 to 20 m..."
"Perfect if you are looking for a good quality budget stay in London without being miles from everything...."
"breakfast very basic...."
"Needed an affordable room at short notice to make attending a conference easier & most other hotels locally were already fully booked. There..."
"For the price the room and the hotel was nice enough. Quiet area close to the tube station so easy to get around and not miles from everywhe..."
About the hotel
The Troy Hotel is situated in a quiet terraced street in Bayswater perfectly located for shopping and leisure activities. Easy access to Hyde Park and Queensway shops and convenient transport to Oxford Street and the West End. Direct bus route to Heathrow on Bayswater road, one minute walk from the hotel, or Paddington station 10 minutes with the Express train.
The hotel has been newly designed and renovated to the highest standard and provides 33 elegant and contemporary designed en-suite rooms classified as Deluxe or Executive.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Ideally situated budget hotel
This was a 1 night stay to attend the US Embassy for my son's working visa interview.
The hotel was ideally situated and within a 15 to 20 mins walk of our goal and Oxford Street. Checkin was easy, the rooms were clean and adequate for our needs, other than the Wi-fi failed to connect. The bathrooms were small, but clean and the shower, albeit cramped even for my slim'ish physique, was hot and powerful enough. My son's room was missing the complimentary shower gel etc., which was a disappointment. Breakfast was 'continental', with a limited select, but sufficient for our needs. (Not sure if the 'full English' variety was available, but I'd doubt it). Would I use the hotel again for a short weekend break or business trip. Yes. Would I recommend it to friends and family. Yes. All in all, the location and price for this Northerner who isn't shy at saving the pennies, far outweighed any of the minor issues
Good for a budget London stay
Perfect if you are looking for a good quality budget stay in London without being miles from everything.