- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"Booked to stay and have Champagne Afternoon Tea, excellent. Food lovely and plentiful, waiter service was very good. Room very clean, quite..."
"I stayed at St George's Hotel on last Thursday night prior to be in Llandudno early for a work commitment on Friday morning. From the outset..."
"This was a very pleasurable stay and we felt like the staff could not do enough for us. They were very attentive at all times. The food qual..."
"The room was nice, but unfortunately situated above the heating vents, generators and kitchens. Also all that could be heard all evening wer..."
"We stayed at St George's for 3 nights and we can honestly say it was a really relaxing and enjoyable break. The staff throughout the hotel w..."
About the hotel
AA HOTEL OF THE YEAR FOR WALES 2016. The Victorians knew a thing or two about relaxing by the sea. Our lovely luxury hotel opened in 1854 and today, while we've made a few changes, the things that were a hit back then still delight our visitors 160 years on: excellent service, incredible sea views, and surroundings so comfortable you won’t want to leave.
There’s nothing old fashioned about that. MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME. Our superbly-appointed bedrooms and opulent suites have cool contemporary styling, with everything you need to make your stay go like a dream. Many rooms overlook the beach and promenade, so you can enjoy stunning sea views without even getting out of bed. If your idea of the perfect break is to do as little as possible you’re in the right place. All you really have to do is make yourself at home. GRAB A BITE OR PUSH THE BOAT OUT. The food here is an enticing offering with a focus on locally-sourced ingredients and you can choose casual or finer dining as the mood takes you. Start your day with a scrumptious Welsh breakfast and you’re ready for anything. After exploring the neighbourhood, join us for lunch, a relaxed afternoon tea, or just a coffee. After dinner, a glass raised in good company provides the perfect feel-good end to the day. EXPLORE THE NEIGHBOURHOOD. Our beach-front hotel is located in one of the best spots on the Welsh coast. Venture out and you’ll find adventures and attractions of all shapes and sizes. Capture a medieval castle, explore a country house, visit the theatre, do some shopping, try your hand at watersports, go hiking in Snowdonia, hire a bike and jump on the North Wales cycle path. Or stay close and stroll down the longest pier in Wales. For the perfect day out by the sea just add ice cream.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Golf 18 Hole , Sailing
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely Afternoon Tea
Booked to stay and have Champagne Afternoon Tea, excellent.
Food lovely and plentiful, waiter service was very good. Room very clean, quite snug but bathroom huge. Very well maintained hotel, friendly staff. Busy at breakfast and it appeared adhoc as to which tables the waiting on staff went to so had to wait a long time for coffee and toast and were not asked if we needed anything else. The hot food servery staff were very efficient. Quality of breakfast produce excellent. Well located hotel, limited parking but does issue permits if you get a space. Extremely enjoyable stay.
Excellent traditional seaside hotel where good service is a culture
I stayed at St George's Hotel on last Thursday night prior to be in Llandudno early for a work commitment on Friday morning.
From the outset, the staff were very helpful and obliging - from the welcome at Reception to the service in the bar where I ordered coffee and a sandwich (very good quality).
The gentleman at Reception had advised me on car parking (both at the front and back of the property) and I found a space with no problems.
My room was traditional and very well serviced - clean and with a plentiful supply of toiletries. It was air conditioned (I tried it out but didn't use it). The shower above the bath was effective. I enjoyed a peaceful night's sleep in the comfortable bed.
I have no hesitation in recommending the hotel to fellow travellers, whether in Llandudno for leisure or business.