- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"We stayed here for four nights. We were given a room on the 5th floor, one lift only to 4th! Our room, was attractive, if small, and too exp..."
"We stayed at the Leonard so as we could go shopping in Oxford Street and Covent Garden and we had a great time and got some bargins...."
"Hi, This is quite a nice hotel. I paid £184 for a night here and it was a pleasant night. There are places nearby that will charge you doubl..."
"The hotel was a lovely period setting but lacked the shine on decor. Could do with a touch up in places...."
About the hotel
The Leonard Hotel comprises four 18th century luxury London townhouses, The Leonard Hotel & Apartments are located in the heart of Central London just off Park Lane, near Marble Arch. Only two minutes walk to the shops of Oxford Street and Bond Street and a short stroll to Hyde Park & Madame Tussauds. From the extraordinarily spacious Grand Suites to the individually decorated bedrooms, the Leonard provides a warm, intimate and luxurious atmosphere from which to discover all that London has to offer.
Wireless and hard wired internet throughout the hotel, a fitness room, 24hr room service and concierge are just some of the services available to guests at The Leonard Hotel. Seymours Restaurant is ideal for entertaining overseas visitors, or simply treating clients, the hotel’s Seymours Restaurant provides a warm and traditional setting in which to sample classic British cuisine. Favorites such as roast beef, fish and chips and bangers and mash are all on the menu for lunch and dinner, alongside imaginative vegetarian options. The character of the space offers an appealing environment conducive to a relaxed and sophisticated business meal. The Leonard offers guests complimentary use of the Internet Station that is located in the hotel Lobby and is perfect for keeping in touch via e-mail. Wireless Internet connectivity is also available in all guest rooms and public areas at an hourly, nightly or weekly charge. Hotel guests can also book all their London engagements via the hotel Reception as well as obtain assistance with theatre bookings, restaurant recommendations, London city tours and car services.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Very welcoming hotel
We stayed here for four nights.
We were given a room on the 5th floor, one lift only to 4th. Our room, was attractive, if small, and too expensive for what we got. Staff extremely helpful, friendly and welcoming, and for that reason, would probably stay here again. Excellent breakfast served in room.
good location, small rooms! Check your account
I was boiling all night, the A/C was churning out hot air.
I tried everything. in the end I had to turn it off and sleep sweaty.
Other than that the room was tiny but did the job for a pad for the night. Very clean. A bit dated. Staff were great though. Very friendly and even gave me complimentary water.
Overall for paying over £150 for a single room and to have no account disappointing