- 4 guest reviews
"Wife & I stayed 16th & 17th may our room was at the front of the hotel it was nice and clean only thing you could hear the traffic early mor..."
About the hotel
The Royal Hotel and Leisure Centre is ideally located in the beautiful seaside resort of Bray, yet just a 30 minute train journey from Dublin City Centre. Bray is also the gateway to the lakes, mountains and friendly villages of the beautiful county of County Wicklow, close to Glendalough and Avoca. If arriving by car, the Dargle Car Park is located at the rear of the hotel (subject to availability) at a reduced rate of €5.
00 for 24 hours parking. Guests can make use of the Free WIFI in the hotel Lobby, Bar & Restaurant. All our rooms are en-suite with high quality furnishings and colour co-ordinated fabrics with Multi-channel T. V. , direct dial telephone, and tea/coffee making facilities as standard. The extensive leisure centre includes a 14m swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, whirlpool, child's pool and a complete range of fitness equipment. The comfortable 'Heritage Restaurant' where you can choose from our extensive a la carte and/or table d'hote menus.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Value for money, lovely staff, great location, really enjoyed the leisure club Sunday morning.
Sad experience of the Bray Hotel
We must emphasise that the staff were without exception first class, but the minute room was unacceptable, there was too much furniture preventing easy movement round the room The room can best be described as very poor and basic.
The outlook from the room was like a slum with m any cables and wires exposed. Masonry was crumbling with some about to fall off the wall.