- 45 guest reviews
"Lovely place a bit tired and dated...."
"I booked here as it was cheap and I just needed somewhere to stay for the evening as I was out on a works do. It looks a lot nice on the out..."
"Great efficient service with high quality rooms..."
"Nice hotel but the rooms are a little dated...."
"The hotel was very handy, only a 10 min bus journey from the city centre and a 5 min taxi journey. The staff were very friendly and helpful,..."
About the hotel
Devonshire House Hotel, originally build in 1856, features historic charm, beams through elegant décor and is set within its own private, landscaped gardens in quiet surroundings. The Georgian property is located just over 1 mile away from Liverpool City Centre, a city steeped with Heritage & Culture and only 1mile from the M62 motorway. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available throughout along with free parking during your stay.
Each spacious en-suite room at Devonshire House Hotel features Freeview TV and facilities for making tea and coffee. Some rooms have stunning views across the grounds. Working desks, hairdryers and ironing boards are also provided in every room for your convenience. The hotel’s Four Seasons restaurant serves a freshly cooked bistro menu along with a wide-ranging wine list. There is also a lounge bar and traditional pub for guests to enjoy drinks in relaxed surroundings.
Liverpool Football Club and Everton Football Club are within 5 minutes’ Drive from The Devonshire House Hotel. The Liverpool John Lennon Airport is located just 25 minutes away. Lime Street Rail Station is less than a 7 minute drive away. The famous Albert Dock can be reached in 10 minutes by car, and there are a variety of restaurants along the waterfront. Please note, when booking more than 5 rooms, different policies may apply.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
53% would recommend it to a friend
The Devonshire House Hotel
Lovely place a bit tired and dated.
Would never stay here again.
When booked I asked for a cot, I had no phone call or anything to tell me that they never do cots and haven't done for a number of years. I only found out after a 4 1/2 hour drive from Newcastle. there was a tile missing and a leaking roof from the bathroom which caused my older son to slip and hurt and marked his back. When moved to another room, this only had a shower in. Also has polystyrene ceiling tiles which I'm positive is illegal now. The rooms were very dated and could do with an update.
The hotel does not do food on a Sunday. Also on the Sunday they hired the bar out which meant residents couldn't use it until about 10pm. On the morning I was leaving there was a conference on and my 2 sons were excited and walking round and laughing, someone complained which meant we had to sit in another room out of the way. After about 5 mins we had to be moved again due to people wanting to use the room. The whole experience from this hotel was terrible from start to finish.