- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel in delightful setting . Definitely a luxury hotel everything is first class. My recommended improvement would be to provide a l..."
"We were lucky enough to be upgraded to a large deluxe room, our stay was to attend a wedding. Room had such inadequate lighting we were unab..."
"The room was of good quality and the service during the wedding meal was fantastic. However, the drinks at the bar were very expensive and t..."
"Great place to come for more of an upmarket spa hotel break. The place itself is situated in seemingly the middle of nowhere but has a great..."
"Superb first impressions. Very friendly and efficient staff. Rooms very stylish, clean and spacious. Bathrooms could do with a bit of a refu..."
About the hotel
This wonderful country house, tucked away in a picturesque elevated setting with some of the finest views in Yorkshire, is simply breathtaking, yet conveniently located close to Harrogate, Leeds, York & Doncaster. Surrounded by over 100 acres of woodland and parkland this country house has provided pleasure to guests for countless generations. Whatever the reason for visiting, business or pleasure, you will discover a haven of calm, offering a combination of traditional country house hospitality with new and contemporary surroundings.
The Spa has been completely transformed and offers a state-of-the-art Technogym, indoor heated pool, hot spa bath & a steam room. If you are looking to be pampered, the exciting new beauty area is ideal for that special treat. Or, if you would prefer to get out into the great outdoors, you can simply enjoy a long and refreshing walk through the grounds to work up an appetite. Dining at Wood Hall is always an enjoyable affair. The highly experienced chefs take great pride in their work and create sumptuous traditional dishes with their own modern twist. Due to the popularity of the Restaurant it is recommended that you book a table prior to arrival.
Showing Friday 27 March 2015 to Saturday 28 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Fishing
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 25/01/2010 to 08/02/2010 - The hotel Spa will be temporarily closed for essential maintenance work from 25th January 2010 to 8th February 2010. There will be a limited number of pre-booked treatments available. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely hotel in delightful setting .
Definitely a luxury hotel everything is first class. My recommended improvement would be to provide a little more light in the very well furnished and comfortable bedrooms. All the staff were friendly, helpful, courteous and efficient. The food was excellent, although we did not sample Dinner in the dining room, already fully booked. There was never any noise, just peace and quiet. The pool and jacuzzi facilities were really good. Location wise it is within easy reach of Leeds, theatres etc, and an all day trip around the Dales, or to York, Yorks Moors, and Coast is no problem. I would certainly wish to return for a longer stay.
We were lucky enough to be upgraded to a large deluxe room, our stay was to attend a wedding.
Room had such inadequate lighting we were unable to read and would have been disappointed had we paid full price. The heat in the hotel particularly the bedroom was intolerable leading to a sleepless night apparently due to the thickness of the walls. Beautiful setting in large grounds, food and service good.