- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"Stayed for one night as local meeting next day. Quick check in and well spaced room. Visited the pool/spa which was very relaxing. Club sand..."
"We were looking for a night away with our baby daughter. We couldnt have chosen better than nutfield. We booked the bronte suite which was a..."
"Fabulous hotel, fabulous customer service! The hotel is a lovely old building, nicely decorated. The staff were faultless and the restaurant..."
"What a lovely hotel... It has so much ambience and our room was delightful! Nutfield Priory Hotel and Spa is definitely worth booking altho..."
"We really enjoyed our relaxing weekend getaway here. Special mention deservedly goes to the staff who extended warm and efficient service wi..."
About the hotel
Nutfield Priory is an idyllic country mansion with breathtaking views of the Sussex and Surrey countryside. Conveniently located close to Gatwick Airport, Caterham, Redhill, Crawley & Reigate. It is also within easy reach of the centre of London as well as attractions like Hever Castle, Chartwell National Trust, Chessington World of Adventures, Thorpe Park, Legoland, the RHS Gardens at Wisley and Lingfield and Epsom Race course.
Our fully refurbished ensuite bedrooms comes complete with wide screen TV, DVD and CD player and FREE WI-FI. The renowned restaurant (2 AA rosettes) is a destination within its own right. Due to the popularity of the Restaurant please ensure you book in advance of arrival. Alternatively, visit the Priory Health Club a short stroll from the hotel and take a dip in the pool or have a workout in the Gym. Or, if you want to take life at a more leisurely pace, you can enjoy a selection of health and beauty treatments to truly invigorate mind as well as body. Due to high demand it is recommended that you book any Spa treatments in advance.
Showing Tuesday 28 July 2015 to Wednesday 29 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Squash Courts
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Fantastic customer service
Stayed for one night as local meeting next day.
Quick check in and well spaced room. Visited the pool/spa which was very relaxing. Club sandwich in the bar was good. Barman very helpful, sourcing a paper etc. breakfast really filling and excellent service. All in all very relaxing and pleasant stay. Well done.
Wonderful hotel in a lovely setting
We were looking for a night away with our baby daughter.
We couldnt have chosen better than nutfield. We booked the bronte suite which was amzing value for such a great room and perfect for the 3 of us offering plenty of space. The hotel was full of character and staff couldnt do enough to help. We asked for a cot and were greeted by a porter with a cot as we reached our room.
We chose to eat in the bar which was probably our only criticism. Service was extremely slow and when our burgers came they certainly were not worth the 17.00 we were charged for each of them. But aside from that a lovely 24hours.