- Very Good
- 132 guest reviews
"This was picked on location and based around the facilities, I wanted a gym/pool to use and searched laterooms to find only a few to pick fr..."
"Always stay here when in Plymouth, great venue huge rooms great spa and service is always good and with a smile..."
"Large, well furnished room that could stand a little updating and a few touches. The food although good, was a little disappointing. Maybe j..."
"Very welcoming reception, massive bedroom. Wonderful view. Good leisure facilities, used the spa before tucking into a delicious steak and c..."
"Stayed just down the road in another hotel but the food was terrible. However the food here was perfect, good portion size and value. Food w..."
About the hotel
For that somewhere truly extra special, why look anywhere else? You are warmly invited to relax, unwind and savour the unique atmosphere that is, the Elfordleigh. Set within spectacular South Devon countryside, yet only minutes away from the main A38, Devon Expressway and the heart of Plymouth, the Elfordleigh offers the perfect location whether your visit be business or pleasure. At Elfordleigh we pride ourselves on offering the finest food and wines.
At the very heart of the hotel is the spacious and comfortable Brasserie serving light meals and tempting snacks throughout the day. Enjoy the splendid views from the Brasserie Terrace. Just a step or two away is the classically styled Churchill's Restaurant. With its adjoining airy conservatory, this elegant restaurant provides the perfect setting for fine dining, with menus to suit even the most discerning palettes. All residents have free use of the leisure centre, which includes a fully equipped gym, indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room and jacuzzi.
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Aerobics Studio, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Squash Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 27/04/2015 to 30/06/2015 - We are pleased to announce we have started phase one of our refurbishment project, starting with function rooms and communal areas. Take a look at our Facebook and Twitter to follow the progress. The LateRooms.com rates for Elfordleigh Hotel, Golf and Leisure Club in Plymouth are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Great combined hotel
This was picked on location and based around the facilities, I wanted a gym/pool to use and searched laterooms to find only a few to pick from, the price was very fair for here on a one nights bed and breakfast basis.
The room was well equipped, the shower was fantastic, wonderful pressure, towels provided were just about big enough to wrap my waist, I'm not big. Gym was showing its age with the equipment but practical, locals appear to crowd it after 5pm. I had no time to use the pool but looked great. Brassier bar served a great easy menu and well priced, or there was the option of the main restaurant for a finer diner. Staff were all pleasant and polite and helpful. I'd happily stay again at the price I paid anymore, that would leave me questioning the quirky and tiredness of certain areas.
Elfordleigh great hotel
Always stay here when in Plymouth, great venue huge rooms great spa and service is always good and with a smile