- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"This lovely hotel is set in the quiet village of Clearwell. My room was an average size but very nice and very clean. The breakfast was gorg..."
"Such a lovely place to stay. Lovely feel to the place with beautiful rooms and lovely buildings..."
"Very nice hotel, Staff were very friendly and helpful and the food was excellent...."
About the hotel
Set in the tranquil village of Clearwell in the Royal Forest of Dean and just 5 minutes walk from Clearwell Castle is the Tudor Farmhouse Hotel & Restaurant. A converted farm dating from the 13th Century, the hotel has 23 well appointed double and family sized rooms, all en-suite, some with four poster beds and Jacuzzis. Our 2 Rosette Restaurant offers fine dining with a menu based on the seasons and the fantastic local produce available in our region.
The Royal Forest of Dean and the Wye Valley are all around us and Monmouth, Chepstow, Gloucester and Ross on Wye can be easily reached.
Showing Wednesday 1 April 2015 to Thursday 2 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Games Console, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
fantastic accommodation in beautiful surroundings
This lovely hotel is set in the quiet village of Clearwell.
My room was an average size but very nice and very clean. The breakfast was gorgeous, (I had the smoked salmon and scrambled egg on toasted crumpets :-) ) and the toiletries were 1st class. Although they have a restaurant to dine in I decided to eat my evening meal in the pub right next door which sold some great food. If you like a pie then you have to try their steak pub which was lovely. There were only 2 very small issues - the reception was busy when I got there and so unlike other b and bs I wasn't shown to my room but given directions. Also, you need to have a masters in computer science to work out the satellite tv in your room so I had to stick with bbc1. Not a major problem and it is something they're aware of and hoping to change in 2014.
Overall, a lovely place to stay and I'd be more than happy to stay here again.
Such a lovely place to stay.
Lovely feel to the place with beautiful rooms and lovely buildings