- Very Good
- 24 guest reviews
"We spent one night in this beautiful building on a weekend trip with visiting family. The staff was friendly to our children, though it was..."
"This hotel thoroughly deserves it's Hand Picked status. The welcome was warm and sincere and the staff could not have been more helpful; att..."
"The staff, food and accommodation were wonderful. The bar drinks were very expensive but we considered that we were treating ourselves and d..."
"Very warm welcome, all staff attentive and helpful. Food and leisure excellent. A very comfortable bed meaning a goods night's sleep. Look f..."
"Having escaped the kids for a night our aim was to go to a nice hotel (cost not really much of an issue) to have some nice food, a few drink..."
About the hotel
Ettington Park Hotel is set in 40 acres of parkland in the Warwickshire countryside, in a verdant valley with the River Stour meandering through it. Just 5 miles from the centre of Stratford-upon-Avon, this spectacular Neo-Gothic mansion is a world apart from the hustle and bustle of modern-day life. This is a luxury hotel furnished with exquisite antiques, hung with fine paintings, and decorated with dozens of friezes that trace its centuries of tradition and heritage.
Ettington Park Hotel radiates style and luxury. This four star hotel has recently completed a full refurbishment of its bedrooms and has been awarded the accolade of four red stars, being within the top 200 hotels in the UK & Ireland. At Ettington Park Hotel, you will enjoy fine British hospitality. The courteous attention you receive will set the tone for your entire stay. Far from being intimidated by the house’s magnificence, you’ll feel totally uninhibited. It’s a feeling that is enhanced by the fine wines and award-winning cuisine. Pre-booking a table in the Restaurant is highly recommended in order to ensure availability. The hotel has unveiled a new indoor swimming pool, sauna and steam room, providing the perfect solitude to round-off your stay.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Croquet, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
We spent one night in this beautiful building on a weekend trip with visiting family.
The staff was friendly to our children, though it was quite apparent that children are not frequently found there. They made us all feel very welcome and were eager to help in any way possible. We were delighted by the dinner and breakfast we enjoyed at the hotel. The grounds were beautiful to wander and we greatly appreciated the folde of history on the hotel found in our room to peruse. We would definitely stay again and suggest the hotel to friends.
Simply stunning service and location
This hotel thoroughly deserves it's Hand Picked status.
The welcome was warm and sincere and the staff could not have been more helpful; attentive without being intrusive. Apart from being an architecturally beautiful building the grounds are a delight, Our room was immaculate and the food wonderfully presented. A perfect retreat if you desire somewhere really special.