- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"It took 45 minutes for 2 boiled eggs for breakfast..."
"Booked this as a treat for my fella and me. Fancied a night away in the North East but wanted more than a budget hotel experience. Staff wer..."
"We had a great visit and really enjoyed our stay, everyone was really really friendly. The only downside is that we were above the function..."
"A real treat !Comfortable and friendly.Food is delicious.First visited some years ago and amazed that high quality has been maintained...."
"Staff were very friendly and helpful. On arrival, they changed our room as there was a wedding party and receptionist thought our sleep woul..."
About the hotel
One of Yorkshires grandest country house hotels, awarded four red stars for exceptional quality and service and has been recognised as one of the top 200 hotels in the country, Crathorne Hall is set in 15 acres of woodland with views of the Leven Valley, the River Leven & the Yorkshire Moors, yet conveniently located only 8 miles from Durham Tees Valley airport, 10 miles from Darlington city centre, and Middlesbrough & Stockton-on-Tees. For those visiting the area for pleasure, the Yorkshire Dales are close by, Captain Cook Museum and Lightwater Valley Theme Park is only 33 miles away. Crathorne Hall also provides the opportunity to take a walk, jog along one of the walking trails but also wander the well manicured lawns.
After this, return to the hotel for a hot toddy by the roaring fire in the drawing room or a chilled glass of wine under an umbrella on the terrace depending on the season. Please note children under 12 years are accommodated free when staying with an adult however if an extra bed is required for this, these can only be accommodated in an Executive room. From July, 2007 the hotel will be non-smoking throughout
Showing Tuesday 30 June 2015 to Wednesday 1 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Croquet, Clay Pigeon Shooting
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Restaurant manager very over the top
It took 45 minutes for 2 boiled eggs for breakfast
A treat for someone special
Booked this as a treat for my fella and me.
Fancied a night away in the North East but wanted more than a budget hotel experience. Staff were very helpful. Room was beautiful. Bed was so comfortable. Views from the window were superb. Breakfast next morning was absolutely to die for. Wish we'd stayed the full weekend!