- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"We were generally very pleased with our 2 day stay. Breakfast was very good although alcoholic drinks in the evening were expensive The room..."
"Service very good as a whole with some Suprises. Felt food could have beenm better quality but room and facilities were good...."
"The location and exterior were not matched by a room which was underwhelming. It lacked character, luxury or charm, all the things I thought..."
"Lovely house and grounds with good food. Would recommend booking a table early for dinner. Very helpful staff. Could of done with some air c..."
"The room was incredibly hot with no air conditioning unbearable like sleeping in an oven. The member of staff who put the early departure pa..."
About the hotel
Chilston Park has been rated in the top 200 hotels in the country and has been awarded four red stars by the AA for exceptional quality of accommodation and service. Located only 12 miles from Maidstone and easily accessible via the M20, Chilston Park is the ideal choice for the business or leisure traveller. The long sweeping drive carries you through acres of scenic farmland towards the lake and to the front door of the house, bringing you to a place that's a world apart from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Chilston Park is a wonderfully preserved 17th century manor house, furnished with exquisite antiques and fine paintings. Despite this grand appearance, whether you're relaxing in front of one of the many open fires in the Drawing Room, dining rooms, reception and bar, or strolling in the beautiful gardens, you'll be struck by the feeling that you have been welcomed into someones home. Its a feeling that is emphasised by the attentive but unobtrusive service, the fine food and wine, served in the 2 AA Rosette standard restaurant, as well as the genuine hospitality. From the 1st January 2007, Chilston Park Hotel is proud to be a non-smoking hotel. Local attractions include; Leeds Castle - The Loveliest Castle in the World 5m away; Biddenden Vineyards & Cider Works 12 miles away; Sissinghurst Castle Gardens 13 miles away; Canterbury, 20 miles away; Port Lympne Wild Animal Park, 24 miles away; Hop farm 25 miles away. Easy access to Ashford International Station (Eurostar), Maidstone and London.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire , Croquet , Bowls
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
63% would recommend it to a friend
October 2015 Visit
We were generally very pleased with our 2 day stay.
Breakfast was very good although alcoholic drinks in the evening were expensive The room, in the annex, was relatively good, with comfortable king size bed. However having seen the rooms in the main building there is a marked difference in quality and size. We will stay again but next time will insist on a room in the main building. There was also extraneous noise from the kitchens at 0030 in the morning that woke us.
Service very good as a whole with some Suprises.
Felt food could have beenm better quality but room and facilities were good.