- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"Staff were fantastic..."
"Stain on sheet and bulb in lampshade not working . Would say that I would book here again the staff were fantastic and nothing was to much t..."
"Nice hotel and friendly enough staff. Gym and spa very good. Food good quality but dinner was a bit pricey Only real gripe was the room, fo..."
"Very nice with plenty of character. Good service from the friendly staff and wouldn't hesitate to stay again...."
"Difficult to fault this hotel - service and staff excellent. Great location for Brands Hatch. I real pleasure to stay here staff could not d..."
About the hotel
A sophisticated Georgian mansion built in 1806. Brandshatch Place Hotel & Spa stands proudly in the lush countryside known as the Garden of England. Despite its rural location it’s within easy reach of major motorways and London as well as Gatwick and Heathrow airports, the south coast and the Channel Tunnel, making it the ideal venue for meetings as well as trips to the continent.
One of the finest country house luxury hotels in Kent, Brandshatch Place is a haven of relaxation and hospitality. The thirty eight individually and beautifully furnished bedrooms offer all the latest modern amenities. The facilities in the Health Club & Spa at Brandshatch include tennis, a gym, a swimming pool, a squash court as well as treatment rooms, relaxation room and amber lounge. We can also arrange driving tuition at Brands Hatch race track or golf at the London Golf Club, also nearby. And, if you feel in need of pampering afterwards, you can indulge yourself in our beauty salon and spa. Please ensure that any treatments you wish to indulge in are pre-booked prior to your arrival as space can be booked up quickly. To stimulate your appetite, Chef prepares a range of original English dishes that are enhanced with imaginative and delicate sauces and served in the Restaurant, or if you wish, in one of our elegant private dining rooms. Brandshatch Place Hotel & Spa has now been officially graded as a four star hotel and has been awarded two AA rosettes for exceptional cuisine. Pre-booking a table is recommended in order to ensure availability.
Showing Saturday 4 July 2015 to Sunday 5 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Squash Courts, Tennis Courts, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Staff were fantastic
Brandshatch Place Hotel & Spa
Stain on sheet and bulb in lampshade not working .
Would say that I would book here again the staff were fantastic and nothing was to much trouble. Had lunch that was excellent . Had breakfast that was best I have had in any hotel in the world. The honey at breakfast was worth the stay alone.