- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Warm and efficient welcome. A good size, and very clean room. Good quality comfortable bed. Complimentary soft drinks in fridge inc water, a..."
"We had a lovely meal in the restaurant before we headed up for a hopefully good nights sleep. This was not to be, the bed was really uncomfo..."
About the hotel
The philosophy of the Hotel HM Jaime III and the clients it attracts are a reflection of the vivacious spirit of Palma de Mallorca. Over a short time, Palma de Mallorca has become an important Mediterranean nucleus, frequented by people from all over the world, keen on enjoying the social and cultural attractions of the city. The hotel HM Jaime III is located in the heart of the city, immersed in the most important shopping area, near the old town of Palma de Mallorca and only a few meters away from the Museum of Contemporary Art "Es Baluard".
This recently renovated hotel pays special attention to the needs of city life and amenities it requires. In addition, the hotel HM Jaime III has a collection of contemporary art, offering guests a different form of accommodation in Palma de Mallorca, this is the place chosen by artists, writers and filmmakers around the world.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , CD Player
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Warm and efficient welcome.
A good size, and very clean room. Good quality comfortable bed. Complimentary soft drinks in fridge inc water, as well as voucher for glass of cava in the bar. Only had breakfast, but that was good.
Great stay except for the bed
We had a lovely meal in the restaurant before we headed up for a hopefully good nights sleep.
This was not to be, the bed was really uncomfortable. It also had a plastic sheet on the bottom, which makes you feel awfully uncomfortable. Other than this, the hotel was perfect