- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"It was a lovely setting. When we arrived, we were given room 37 and it was a warm day so we wanted the windows open. Unfortunately, one of t..."
"An interesting old building, all the things a hotel should be. Pleasant, helpful staff, excellent food, great value. Recommended!..."
"Hotel was ok. Room needed updating...."
"We stopped over at The Wild Boar en route to the North of England. The hotel was very quiet (just after the festive season) and thus there w..."
"Very warm welcome on arrival. Staff very friendly and attentive. Very enjoyable evening meal. Would stay again...."
About the hotel
Probably one of the most beautiful Tudor style buildings in South Cheshire, the Wild Boar Hotel is situated high on a hill not far from the ruins of Beeston Castle and only 10 miles from Chester. The hotel offers 37 refurbished bedrooms. Situated in the fantastic Wild Boar Hotel in the heart of the Cheshire countryside.
Brasserie at the wild Boar has been refurbished to a high standard of contemporary design. The menu comprises of only the finest local produce, with an exclusive wine list. For the casual diner with a big appetite the bar menu offers a superb range of dishes. The Wild Boar has 37 highly individual bedrooms, including a choice of suites ideal for the VIP occasion or honeymoon. A non-refundable deposit of £20 is required All rooms are en-suite and offer guests every comfort, including a colour TV, radio, direct dial telephone, trouser press, hairdryer and tea and coffee making facilities. Non smoking rooms are available. Ground floor rooms are available for guests who have difficulties with stairs. Please note this hotel is completely non-smoking.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
64% would recommend it to a friend
One night away
It was a lovely setting.
When we arrived, we were given room 37 and it was a warm day so we wanted the windows open. Unfortunately, one of them would not open so we went to reception and told them we were going out so they said they would look at window. When we got back they put us in 36 which was a four poster room which was really lovely. Nothing was much trouble excellent service throughout our stay.
Loads of Character
An interesting old building, all the things a hotel should be.
Pleasant, helpful staff, excellent food, great value. Recommended.