- Very Good
- 88 guest reviews
"Seems to have been built in a former 60's car park, the rooms are a bit small and need some TLC, but ok for the price. Reception was fine, b..."
"Nice clean and comfortable hotel, room was a little on the small side but can't complain as did the job, bed was nice, just no sky sports as..."
"Good customer service. Decent, clean rooms. Bargain price. Happy customer...."
"I felt everything was very good from the arrival to departure. Having a free and easily accessible and secure car park is important and a bo..."
"The hotel was very good value for money and the room I had was very good..."
About the hotel
The Hallmark Hotel Birmingham Strathallan has recently undergone a refurbishment to create a stylish and contemporary feel throughout the hotel and if you're looking to visit this dynamic city- whether for business or leisure - you'll find that the Hallmark Hotel Birmingham Strathallan is perfectly positioned, close to all of the major attractions, and easily accessible from all parts of the UK. The Hallmark Hotel Birmingham Strathallan is a very popular venue for business meetings as well as weddings and other private parties. We have seen well-equipped, air-conditioned event spaces.
Our professional, dedicated team will ensure your event is planned meticulously and runs smoothly. The hotel is easy to access for your delegates or guests, whether by air, rail or road. Conveniently located in Edgbaston just a short distance from Birmingham City Centre the Hallmark Hotel Birmingham Strathallan also offers easy access to the Midlands via the motorway and rail network. The NEC and Birmingham International Airport are also only 12 miles away. The hotel has 135 bedrooms including Executive Rooms and Suites a spacious lounge bar and a contemporary Brasserie Restaurant offering an informal environment in which to dine.
Showing Thursday 8 October 2015 to Friday 9 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] Sky Sports
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
small rooms, but well run, depressing facade
Seems to have been built in a former 60's car park, the rooms are a bit small and need some TLC, but ok for the price.
Reception was fine, but the restaurant sends you the front desk to pay for you dinner-a bit strange.
Nice clean and comfortable hotel, room was a little on the small side but can't complain as did the job, bed was nice, just no sky sports as advertised