- Very Good
- 67 guest reviews
"I've traveled and stayed in hotels all over the world and I never really sleep very well in them No matter how nice and comfortable they are..."
"I have now stayed at this hotel several times and the visits are always friendly and welcoming. The bar food is good and although the gym is..."
"Strath allay exceeding our expectations. Staff were super friendly and fun. Room was excellent size for 2 plus 2 teenagers. Easy convenient..."
"I would stay in this Hotel again, we felt very relaxed with our surroundings the room was very clean everything working and everything how i..."
"The Staff were very Friendly & efficeint The accomodation was very clean & organised The food was delicious and tasty...."
About the hotel
The Hallmark Hotel Birmingham Strathallan has recently undergone a refurbishment to create a stylish and contemporary feel throughout the hotel. Conveniently located in Edgbaston just a short distance from Birmingham City Centre the hotel also offers easy access to the Midlands via the motorway and rail network. The NEC and Birmingham International Airport are also only 12 miles away.
The hotel has 135 bedrooms including Executive Rooms and Suites a spacious lounge bar and a contemporary Brasserie Restaurant offering an informal environment in which to dine. Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed). Wi-Fi is also free throughout the hotel.
The Hallmark Hotel Birmingham Strathallan is a very popular venue for business meetings as well as weddings and other private parties. We have seen well-equipped, air-conditioned event spaces. Our professional, dedicated team will ensure your event is planned meticulously and runs smoothly. The hotel is easy to access for your delegates or guests, whether by air, rail or road.
If you are looking to visit this dynamic city- whether for business or leisure, you will find that the hotel is perfectly positioned, close to all of the major attractions, and easily accessible from all parts of the UK.
Showing Wednesday 25 May 2016 to Thursday 26 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] Sky Sports
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Very comfortable rooms
I've traveled and stayed in hotels all over the world and I never really sleep very well in them No matter how nice and comfortable they are.
I found the room I stayed in at this hotel to be very pleasant and yes..... :) I slept like a baby.
Like old friends
I have now stayed at this hotel several times and the visits are always friendly and welcoming.
The bar food is good and although the gym is small it gives a welcome bit of entertainment