- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"Whilst generally clean and with extremely attentive staff, this place is in need of a massive make-over. Interior is worn out and dingy. Ent..."
"Second time we have stayed here, rooms are comfortable and fairly spacious and staff were efficient and friendly...."
"All the staff were so friendly and welcoming. The breakfast gets a 10/10. for food service and staff. Lovely spar/pool area. Although we did..."
"Great way to start a holiday...."
About the hotel
Choose the 3-star Mercure Leeds Parkway Hotel, close to both Leeds City Centre and Leeds Bradford Airport. The hotel is next to Golden Acre Park wildlife reserve and its 118 stylish guest rooms all come with free unlimited WiFi and satellite TV. The hotel also boasts fantastic meeting facilities and ample free car parking.
Sample the international menu of The Brasserie, or meet friends or colleagues in the cosy Lounge Bar. The indoor pool and fitness centre are complimentary.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
A seriously worn out hotel
Whilst generally clean and with extremely attentive staff, this place is in need of a massive make-over.
Interior is worn out and dingy. Entrance, lobby, reception and bar look like something from the old communist bloc in the 60's. Drawer fronts in my room were missing, the bathroom was badly lit and dark. The saving grace was the bed, which had a continental type mattress topper and some nice firm pillows. The whole place has a forbidding and old-fashioned look about it.
Bank holiday weekend break.
Second time we have stayed here, rooms are comfortable and fairly spacious and staff were efficient and friendly.