- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"Though the hotel is grand and the rooms are tastefully decorated unfortunately the dinner menu lets the place down. I'm a vegetarian and apa..."
"First class hotel, highly recommended...."
"I was given the opportunity to have a birthday cake and bottle of wine waiting in the room which gave the whole experience that extra touch..."
"the place to go when you want complete peace,..."
"We have stayed here before and always enjoy coming back. It has a comfy feel about it, the staff are very friendly and food always good. How..."
About the hotel
An elegant baronial mansion, Grinkle Park is cradled between the North Yorkshire Moors and the stunning North East coast. With all the atmosphere of a Victorian country house, and many of its original features including high embossed ceilings and fine wooden panelling, it's the place to relax in front of a roaring log fire. Each of our 20 bedrooms is decorated and furnished individually to ensure you are as comfortable as possible.
Surrounding us, 35 acres of fabulous grounds, including secluded woodland, a tranquil lake and views over the nearby Moors. The perfect venue for a country break, an unforgettable wedding day or focused business event in the heart of this stunning part of England.
- Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Croquet , Tennis Courts , Snooker/Billiards , Clay Pigeon Shooting
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
It was an okay experience
Though the hotel is grand and the rooms are tastefully decorated unfortunately the dinner menu lets the place down.
I'm a vegetarian and apart form spicy couscous there was nothing else and cost £25.95 for a two course meal. The bartender kindly asked the kitchen if they could do any thing else and they put together a goats cheese tart with chunky chips on top for the same price. I have to say I was deeply upset. For breakfast there were no vegetarian sausages and was given one hash brown in the place of bacon and sausage.
It is a lovely place but because there is no choice of food either for dinner or breakfast I'm afraid I would not consider returning
Short, two night stay
First class hotel, highly recommended.