- 57 guest reviews
"Paid extra for a sea view but did not expect the wow factor we got upon opening the door. Absolutely beautiful room with a balcony overlooki..."
"One of the reasons I chose this hotel was because they advertise on site parking, it costs £25 per night. Anyone wishing to stay here and pa..."
"Would stay again...."
"Great location, High Quality rooms, Frendly staff. Let down by their car park. Quoted £16 per night on late rooms site but charged £25 per n..."
"We had a one night stay at the Mercure with friends and found the hotel perfect for our needs. The location was great and the room was very..."
About the hotel
Built in 1864, the hotel landed a great spot on the seafront. Sweep down the original Regency staircase for international dishes in the Brasserie Restaurant overlooking the sea. Outside, stroll along Brighton Pier, go boutique shopping in The Lanes and marvel at the Indian-inspired Royal Pavilion, all just one mile from the hotel.
Brighton's beach and promenade are directly opposite Mercure Brighton Seafront Hotel. Brighton railway station, with direct connections to London, is a mile away. We have a limited number of car parking spaces, they are first come first served and are chargeable at £25. 00 per night. This hotel is now completely non-smoking. WIFI is free to all guests throughout the hotel.
Showing Sunday 30 August 2015 to Monday 31 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence, Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
65% would recommend it to a friend
Nott a 4 star hotel
No air conditioning, could not leave the patio door open, as it was a communal balcony.no safe or fridge facilities.
The room is very tired, in need of a complete overhaul.
Overpriced, unfriendly and brusque staff, Noisy room but lovely view
We stayed at the mecure for one night to celebrate our anniversary and decided to push the boat out a little to get a room with a sea view.
Great view but room price did not even come with breakfast which would have been an additional £40. Woken at 6.30 am by a constant banging below our room, which we thought must have been a door into the kitchen or dining room, it was in fact the front door of the hotel, positioned next to the reception, heavily banging with anyone that passed through it. How staff could not have noticed this and done something about it is beyond us. Either fault to the door or a fault with the staff, but either way the staff were barely apologetic. Basic customer service seems to be sadly lacking in the younger generation, one would assume it would a pre requisite in basic training when working within the service industry, but we felt like they were doing us a favour by allowing us to stay. Our check out was at 12noon but we had maid service banging on the door at 10am to clean the room. A very disturbed morning sleep and no offer of compensation or apology. We will avoid next time we are in Brighton.