- 72 guest reviews
"Great location, High Quality rooms, Frendly staff. Let down by their car park. Quoted £16 per night on late rooms site but charged £25 per n..."
"We had a one night stay at the Mercure with friends and found the hotel perfect for our needs. The location was great and the room was very..."
"Lovely room, nice stay..."
"A jolly good stay..."
"We booked this the night before travelling and were pleasantly surprised with our stay. Although we didn't really eat at the hotel (food and..."
About the hotel
Built in 1864, the hotel landed a great spot on the seafront. Sweep down the original Regency staircase for international dishes in the Brasserie Restaurant overlooking the sea. Outside, stroll along Brighton Pier, go boutique shopping in The Lanes and marvel at the Indian-inspired Royal Pavilion, all just one mile from the hotel.
Brighton's beach and promenade are directly opposite Mercure Brighton Seafront Hotel. Brighton railway station, with direct connections to London, is a mile away. We have a limited number of car parking spaces, they are first come first served and are chargeable at £25. 00 per night. This hotel is now completely non-smoking. WIFI is free to all guests throughout the hotel.
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence, Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
MERCURE BRIGHTON SEAFRONT HOTEL
Great location, High Quality rooms, Frendly staff.
Let down by their car park. Quoted £16 per night on late rooms site but charged £25 per night by Hotel
Tired and old, with extortionate parking fee
Definitely an old and weary hotel, that would benefit a facelift.
There was no food available, due to 'maintenance issues in the kitchen', so whilst unable to rate the actual food the overall experience was poor. The biggest shocker for me was the £25 per night parking fee, which is by far the most I've ever payed for parking at any hotel. I doubt I'l be staying at this hotel again in the future