- Very Good
- 58 guest reviews
"Tradition stayle hotel with good facilities including pool and small gym. However, be advised that the walls are thin and noise travels thro..."
"Excellent customer service, good room, clean and tidy, excellent breakfast, lovely warm pool, complementary pool towels, good location, car..."
"Excellent customer service,lovely room and great breakfast. Would recommend and definitely stay again...."
"used above establishment to stay over after doing mainline steam train run to Scarborough...every box was ticked from being able to leave my..."
"The hotel itself is quite easy to find if coming from the North as it's on the main drag, and also makes it easy if driving out for day trip..."
About the hotel
The Best Western Kilima Hotel is a 19th century former Rectory WITH FREE WI-FI, FREE CAR PARKING AND FREE SWIMMING POOL WITH GYM. Located within walking distance of the historic city of York and its attractions. The restaurant and bar with its original vaulted ceiling are located in the Victorian cellar of the hotel.
for your meetings we have a conference room that accommodates up to 16 guests boardroom style. The Best Western Kilima Hotel is an ideal base for sightseeing, shopping and easy access to the A1/M1 for business or pleasure. All bedrooms are non-smoking.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Steam Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Traditional hotel with good facilities
Tradition stayle hotel with good facilities including pool and small gym.
However, be advised that the walls are thin and noise travels through easily. (I had some noisey neighbours) so ear plugs could be advisable. The hotel were effective when I informed them at 4am!
Excellent customer service
Excellent customer service, good room, clean and tidy, excellent breakfast, lovely warm pool, complementary pool towels, good location, car parking and wifi.