- Very Good
- 53 guest reviews
"Lovely, homely hotel. Pleasant staff, good facilities and really nice breakfast included in the price. Would definitely recommend...."
"Four poster room was fantastic! We stayed withou 3 kids who were sleeping in the adjoining room. Great facilities! But most of all the staff..."
"Good staff, nice free pool and steam room, good breakfast but the accommodation itself was a let down. Room was clean and had an ironing boa..."
"The hotel was very nice with very friendly staff, couldn't find anything wrong with the place...."
"A very friendly and warm reception. We were able to keep the car in the car park after checkout to maximise out stay. The room was a little..."
About the hotel
The Best Western Kilima Hotel is a 19th century former Rectory WITH FREE WI-FI, FREE SWIMMING POOL WITH GYM. Located within walking distance of the historic city of York and its attractions. The bar with its original vaulted ceiling are located in the Victorian cellar of the hotel.
for your meetings we have a conference room that accommodates up to 16 guests boardroom style. The Best Western Kilima Hotel is an ideal base for sightseeing, shopping and easy access to the A1/M1 for business or pleasure. All bedrooms are non-smoking.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Steam Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/07/2016 to 31/12/2016 - The Restaurant will be closed from the 10th July 2016. We are happy for you to order in food and for a small fee use the dinning room to eat. This will not effect the Christmas Package The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Great for a short break
Lovely, homely hotel.
Pleasant staff, good facilities and really nice breakfast included in the price. Would definitely recommend.
Four poster room was fantastic.
We stayed withou 3 kids who were sleeping in the adjoining room. Great facilities. But most of all the staff were probably the most welcoming people I have met in a hotel. They were genuine and friendly. Chris was so helpful and made the stay for all of us enjoyable so we could relax and not think of our long journey home to Aberdeen!