- Very Good
- 69 guest reviews
"A very good hotel, very accommodating as we were a group of nine. We ate in the Fat Abbot which was really good. Typical "Yorkshire portions..."
"Stayed here once before and it was very pleasant. Only one gripe, the room we had was far too hot. If there was any way of turning the heati..."
"As always the welcome we received when checking in was polite and friendly. Nothing was too much trouble for any of the staff, reception, re..."
"Great spa. Lovely breakfast. Dated rooms with poor showers...."
"Fantastic stay in a wonderful hotel in beautiful surroundings. Will definitely stay again, room was nice and airy and plenty of space...."
About the hotel
The Parsonage Hotel & Spa is set in six acres of beautifully landscaped gardens and woodland and only six miles from the historic city of York. The Parsonage Hotel has 50 individually designed bedrooms including 4 poster rooms and superior doubles. 'Lascelles' award winning Restaurant is known throughout the area for its reputation for good food.
Weddings are a Speciality at the Hotel. Free Wi-Fi and free parking are available. Our Hotel guests are welcome to use the facilities of The Cloisters Spa & Health Club (Over 18’s only) which includes a 16metre swimming pool, Jacuzzi, state of the art gymnasium, sauna, steam, aromatherapy and salt rooms, and offers the best in luxury holistic treatments by Elemis skin care range. If you require any further information about the Spa or wish to book a treatment please contact hotel directly - contact details will be sent on the booking confirmation.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Pitch n' Putt
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Great hotel with very good service
A very good hotel, very accommodating as we were a group of nine.
We ate in the Fat Abbot which was really good. Typical "Yorkshire portions" and very friendly staff , they even kept us up to date with the football score as we were eating. breakfast was good, especially the scrambled eggs with smoked salmon.
Stayed here once before and it was very pleasant.
Only one gripe, the room we had was far too hot. If there was any way of turning the heating down,it would be great. Other than this, had a nice stay. Food in the restaurant is good and plenty of it.