- 3 guest reviews
"Curtains didn't close in first room but moved with no fuss, excellent. Used the ironing board but couldn't get it put away, told reception..."
"Expected a cetain standard from Best Western but we were put in the new wing which was stuffy, very old fashioned decor full of unnecessary..."
"The hotel has a good central location in St Helier. Both the restaurant menu and bar menu are very good and both are reasonably priced. Staf..."
About the hotel
BEST WESTERN Royal Hotel is ideally located only a matter of minutes from the chic shops of St Helier in Jersey, and is ideal for both leisure guests or business travellers. This attractive 88 bedroom accommodation boasts suites and four poster bedrooms to make any occasion special, while the entire hotel has enjoyed a major make-over to heighten the hospitality even more! The newly refurbished restaurant, Seasons, offers both Table d' hotel and á la carte menus, each making the very best of fresh local produce. .
. with 1 AA rosette to show for our Chefs' efforts! Bar 27 offers tasty bar meals and is a welcoming place for guests to meet and relax. Conference needs are met well, and we cater for both large and small events in our scenic surroundings. A free dedicated car park has a number of spaces for hotel guests to make life even easier.
Showing Saturday 30 April 2016 to Sunday 1 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
BEST WESTERN Royal Hotel
Curtains didn't close in first room but moved with no fuss, excellent.
Used the ironing board but couldn't get it put away, told reception and they couldn't have been more understanding.
disappointing Best western
Expected a cetain standard from Best Western but we were put in the new wing which was stuffy, very old fashioned decor full of unnecessary furniture and 80s fittings, bathroom cramped and no window and patio doors opened onto a very unattractive shared area which meant we were overlooked.
It felt as though we were over a boler room, the room was much hotter than the corridor or exterior. Very disappointing, won't go again.