- Very Good
- 45 guest reviews
"The food was exquisite, I had a highland burger the taste made my mouth water . I will definitely return to this hotel again very soon 😋..."
"Had a lovely stay at the Alexandra Hotel. Very convenient for the town and railway station. Food was excellent...."
"Friendly helpful staff. Hotel ideally placed to explore Fort William and get the Jacobite train. Slightly tired decor...."
"This hotel was fantastic loved there. Staff are excellent room was excellent breakfast was good. I only booked for one night but after we ha..."
"Pleasant and friendly check in experience. Had been put in room with a double bed as a opposed to a single - so more room for me. Room was f..."
About the hotel
The Alexandra Hotel is located in the centre of Fort William with shops, restaurants and bars close at hand. Ideal for soaking up the apres ski-ing atmosphere in and around the town. You will have free membership at the Ben Nevis Hotel & Leisure Club only 1 mile away.
A warm, friendly Highland welcome awaits you.
Showing Monday 5 October 2015 to Tuesday 6 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
The food was exquisite, I had a highland burger the taste made my mouth water .
I will definitely return to this hotel again very soon 😋
Very Expensive, Feel Ripped Off!
booked this hotel for an overnight getaway and now wish i hadn't.
* VERY expensive for what we got. * Room was facing internal to what looked like a prison exercise yard
* Bathroom has not been updated since 1952
* Whole building is very old and loose squeaky floorboards = a very poor sleep
* Power went off in the room in the morning and did not come back on
* Receptionists didn't really care about my complaint and just brushed me off
Will never stay here again!