- 59 guest reviews
"Hotel next to road so a bit noisy. But good location overall (15 minutes walk to village centre). Walls very very thin - you could hear ever..."
"Only complaint is the TV is rooms are small, could do with updating them...."
"For my brothers 50th year he'd set the target of the three highest peaks in the UK.The first was to be Ben Nevis at the end of May.Original..."
"free upgrade on arrival. great place...."
"No complaints, friendly helpful staff, clean room, excellent breakfast. Would use again (didn't get time to try the leisure facilities unfor..."
About the hotel
Our hotel is situated at the foot of Ben Nevis on the outskirts of Fort William close to the ski slopes of the Nevis Range. The leisure facilities are second to none with a 50 foot heated indoor pool, jacuzzi, fully equipped gym, sauna & steam room. A warm Highland welcome is assured with friendly staff and relaxing atmosphere.
Free Wi-Fi only in public areas.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
66% would recommend it to a friend
We booked that room thinking it was going to be of high quality considering the price.
It wasn't bad but still a disapointment especially the breakfast quality.
noisy room - and a scalding shower
The room I had was out in the annex, and i feel sorry for the guests down stairs, as any time I walked the noise from the floor boards was very loud.
The shower was mental with a mind of its own, the water changed temperature very quickly and went from warm to freezing cold or scalding hot with no warning. These showers should not be able to go that hot as it could easily injure someone.