- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"The room was very nice but the bathroom was very disappointing. There is a burn mark on the plastic toilet seat, this is not acceptable. The..."
"Very friendly and comfortable hotel. The only problem was no hot water in the shower but okay for the bath. Excellent meal and good value...."
"Nice welcome. Helpful ordering a taxi. Nice historic property. Quiet welcomed. Clean towels. No information about breakfast or prices in the..."
"Lovely room, good breakfast and friendly staff...."
"only had one problem had 3 wifi codes and none worked..."
About the hotel
Idyllically situated in the ancient market town of Grantham in the south-west corner of Lincolnshire - The Angel and Royal Hotel is an historic hotel - in fact the oldest inn in Britain - and has hosted seven Kings over 600 years - Today the Angel and Royal features an award winning restaurant - cosy fire-lit nooks and bars and modern conference facilities - The individually designed rooms feature modern interiors and colours which complement the magnificent original features of the building - They all offer the facilities required for a comfortable stay including en-suite bathrooms - Satellite TV - phone - internet access and a CD player - All rooms are no smoking - We look forward to welcoming you at the Angel and Royal where our charming and unpretentious style will make our home your home
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 27/03/2015 to 31/12/2024 - Pets are allowed- there is an additional charge of £10 per pet per night. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
29 November 2015
The room was very nice but the bathroom was very disappointing.
There is a burn mark on the plastic toilet seat, this is not acceptable. The hot water in the shower seemed to be running through a pump, but the pressure was not constant. The pressure would be fine then it would drop so the water went cold, then it would pick up again and the water would burn me. The En-Suite facilities are more important than this, and your bathroom was very poor.
Very friendly and comfortable hotel.
The only problem was no hot water in the shower but okay for the bath. Excellent meal and good value.