- 59 guest reviews
"We came over for St Patricks weekend and found the hotel to be very good value for money and everyone very welcoming...."
"My husband and I stayed at the Regency for one night to attend a concert at the 3 Arena. The location is great as it is just off the M1/M50,..."
"Reception staff were very unhelpful. Breakfast was very basic - very poor selection No seats available in either the bar or foyer for a drin..."
"The spa and gym which are a three minute walk away from the hotel are a good standard. The hotel itself is tired, you can hear people talkin..."
"This is the first time I have stayed at the Regency and I found the experience to be first class. I could not find fault with anything at al..."
About the hotel
The Regency Hotel is located 3km north of Dublin City centre on the main route to Dublin’s International Airport (6km), close to all major attractions-including Croke Park the home of GAA a mere 10-15 minute walk, O'Connell Street, The Helix Theatre, Clontarf Golf Club, Beaumont Hospital and Dublin City University. Our Hotel now boasts a new Leisure Centre, Swimming Pool and Spa to help make your stay more enjoyable. Leisure Centre Supplement applys.
We also have a brand new conference centre which can hold up to 750 delegates. The hotel encompasses 282 bedrooms including 85 superior deluxe executive rooms and six deluxe suites. This is a hotel that blends architectural charm, the main building dates back 200 years, with modern comfort. Why not treat yourself and upgrade to one of our Executive rooms with all the added benefits. The hotel has recently undergone a 22 million Euro refurbishment.
Showing Sunday 19 April 2015 to Monday 20 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Regency Hotel in Dublin are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
59% would recommend it to a friend
St Paddys Weekend
We came over for St Patricks weekend and found the hotel to be very good value for money and everyone very welcoming.
Brilliant stay at the Regency
My husband and I stayed at the Regency for one night to attend a concert at the 3 Arena.
The location is great as it is just off the M1/M50, really handy to get to as I am not a confident driver in the city. Our room was ready from lunch time and the staff are really pleasant and helpful. The room and the hotel are a bit worn but they have made the best of it and it was really comfortable and warm, plenty of towels and accessories etc nice and clean, fresh. View from the room was perfect overlooking Dublin. Very convenient to walk into city centre took about 35 mins (1.5miles) also plenty of buses and taxis are cheap as its not far.
The Leisure Centre is just fantastic and again really helpful staff on the desk. Facilities are spotless with a great steam room, sauna and reasonably shallow pool. Great water sprays in the pool, it was like a deep muscle massage. We didn't get any treatments but was very impressed with the range and the prices. A pint in the hotel is good value too. Highly recommend the Regency beats many of the higher ranked city centre hotels for value, convenience and facilities.