- 20 guest reviews
"I arrived from the port and it took around 40 mins through the traffic. It was very close to my destination (DCU).Romana on the front desk m..."
"Having got lost finding the hotel (a Sat Nav in Dublin can be a recipe for disaster) I was not in a good mood when I got to the hotel in the..."
"A pleasant stay room was comfortable and homely. Staff were friendly and attentive. Down side no breakfast for the price and having to pay f..."
"We came over for St Patricks weekend and found the hotel to be very good value for money and everyone very welcoming...."
"My husband and I stayed at the Regency for one night to attend a concert at the 3 Arena. The location is great as it is just off the M1/M50,..."
About the hotel
The Regency Hotel is located 3km north of Dublin City centre on the main route to Dublin’s International Airport (6km), close to all major attractions-including Croke Park the home of GAA a mere 10-15 minute walk, O'Connell Street, The Helix Theatre, Clontarf Golf Club, Beaumont Hospital and Dublin City University. Our Hotel now boasts a new Leisure Centre, Swimming Pool and Spa to help make your stay more enjoyable. Leisure Centre Supplement applys.
We also have a brand new conference centre which can hold up to 750 delegates. The hotel encompasses 282 bedrooms including 85 superior deluxe executive rooms and six deluxe suites. This is a hotel that blends architectural charm, the main building dates back 200 years, with modern comfort. Why not treat yourself and upgrade to one of our Executive rooms with all the added benefits. The hotel has recently undergone a 22 million Euro refurbishment.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
55% would recommend it to a friend
I arrived from the port and it took around 40 mins through the traffic.
It was very close to my destination (DCU).Romana on the front desk made me very welcome, so much so, i stayed a second night too. The gym is excellent (only critique is they need to have wipes for the equipment after use) and the pool was excellent. Room was comfy but cannot believe the bar ran out of Guinness!. I will be back though.
The Hotel could do with an overhaul- very dated.Bath shower only.
When checking out te receptionist continually answered the phone while dealing with my payment.She did not speak to me throughout the complete transaction. I was not asked if everything was satisfactory or wished a nice day or thank you- nothing!