- 48 guest reviews
"A pleasant stay room was comfortable and homely. Staff were friendly and attentive. Down side no breakfast for the price and having to pay f..."
"We came over for St Patricks weekend and found the hotel to be very good value for money and everyone very welcoming...."
"My husband and I stayed at the Regency for one night to attend a concert at the 3 Arena. The location is great as it is just off the M1/M50,..."
"Reception staff were very unhelpful. Breakfast was very basic - very poor selection No seats available in either the bar or foyer for a drin..."
"The spa and gym which are a three minute walk away from the hotel are a good standard. The hotel itself is tired, you can hear people talkin..."
About the hotel
The Regency Hotel is located 3km north of Dublin City centre on the main route to Dublin’s International Airport (6km), close to all major attractions-including Croke Park the home of GAA a mere 10-15 minute walk, O'Connell Street, The Helix Theatre, Clontarf Golf Club, Beaumont Hospital and Dublin City University. Our Hotel now boasts a new Leisure Centre, Swimming Pool and Spa to help make your stay more enjoyable. Leisure Centre Supplement applys.
We also have a brand new conference centre which can hold up to 750 delegates. The hotel encompasses 282 bedrooms including 85 superior deluxe executive rooms and six deluxe suites. This is a hotel that blends architectural charm, the main building dates back 200 years, with modern comfort. Why not treat yourself and upgrade to one of our Executive rooms with all the added benefits. The hotel has recently undergone a 22 million Euro refurbishment.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
The Regency Hotel
A pleasant stay room was comfortable and homely.
Staff were friendly and attentive. Down side no breakfast for the price and having to pay for parking, the rooms are expensive enough as it is. Just another revenue stream the punter has to pay.
Expensive and under construction - do not stay here
This hotel is currently being decorated and the corridors and some rooms smell of paint and plaster.
You have to dodge workmen leaving your room and there is little or no compensation for the fact you are putting up with this. The hotel parking is 9 Euro per night and there is not an alternative place to park. Food is expensive and not that great for what you pay for it. The one good thing about this hotel is the pool and gym which are lovely but you have to buy a swimming hat to use the pool which is another unexpected cost of 3 Euro. This hotel will charge you for everything they can and its not really worth it considering the fact that it is in such a state - I say look for another hotel.