- Very Good
- 52 guest reviews
"Was an enjoyable stay however the room was a little disappointing on the cleanliness. It smelt damp on entry and while in the bathroom I saw..."
"Bit tatty but room warm and clean, water hot and bed comfortable. Near city centre and plenty of parking. Staff friendly...."
"Similar to the French Campanile "motel" style. Good value for money - free wifi, decent cheap meals in bar, excellent value breakfast, frien..."
"A very pleasant stay ,with very friendly staff,Belinda on reception is very nice and always chatty. Only thing that let the Hotel down was a..."
"Warm welcome ,small but adequate room clean bedding & towels tea & coffee provided & plenty of hot water evening & morning very good value..."
About the hotel
The Campanile Hull is conveniently located in the Centre of Hull and close to both the Quayside and the City's bars and clubs. The chalet style accommodation offers a relaxing stay to all guests, all 47 bedrooms have duvets, telephone, TV with Digital Free view channels and all are en-suite. The hotel also offers FREE on-site car parking to residents and customers.
The Campanile Bistro & Bar, open from 12pm until late offers great food throughout the day and evening and with our Chef's dish of Day the menu offers something to suit everyone's taste. WiFi access is charged at £3. 00 per 24 hours.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
Friendly staff and nice bar to have a drink in but rooms are tired in need of sprucing up.
bathroom grubby, floor tiles need reg routing. shower and bath tiles need reg routing and new sealer as they were mouldy. if you just want a bed to rest the night this is fine, but no we would not stop here again.
be warned dont go
staff horrible room dark/dingy it would have been quiter on the M1 will never stay in one of these again