- Very Good
- 67 guest reviews
"The hotel represented good value, however the rooms are a little dated. The lady on reception was excellent, always cheerful and very helpfu..."
"A 1970s American-style motel rather than hotel. Cheap, fresh, convenient in the centre of town. Room warm, clean, cheap and cheerful. Ideal..."
"Room decor a little jaded, some mould above the wardrobe but the fa ilities were perfectly adequate. The staff were wonderful and the food p..."
"clean friendly quiet hotel thankyou..."
"Friendly staff very helpful, room was abit tired, could do with a makeover, the one thing that was inconvenient was no pedestrian entrance /..."
About the hotel
The Campanile Hull is conveniently located in the Centre of Hull and close to both the Quayside and the City's bars and clubs. The chalet style accommodation offers a relaxing stay to all guests, all 47 bedrooms have duvets, telephone, TV with Digital Free view channels and all are en-suite. The hotel also offers FREE on-site car parking to residents and customers.
The Campanile Bistro & Bar, open from 12pm until late offers great food throughout the day and evening and with our Chef's dish of Day the menu offers something to suit everyone's taste.
Showing Sunday 19 April 2015 to Monday 20 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Campanile Hull in Hull are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
1 night stay
The hotel represented good value, however the rooms are a little dated.
The lady on reception was excellent, always cheerful and very helpful. The food was good but they did not have my first choice of meal (smoked haddock) and this was a new menu. It was in an ideal location for what I needed.
Cheap, convenient motel in the centre of town
A 1970s American-style motel rather than hotel.
Cheap, fresh, convenient in the centre of town. Room warm, clean, cheap and cheerful. Ideal for a flying visit. Hot water straight away from shower/bath. Kettle and hot drink facilities in room - large mirrors and hair drier (no fridge). Our window overlooked our car in the car park and was quiet considering it was right in the town. Convenient for shopping / walking to all the attractions. Didn't fancy the canteen but not needed as there are so many good places to eat around.