- Very Good
- 48 guest reviews
"Room clean and comfortable, plenty of hot water. Only problem was the fire alarm went off 4 times during night...."
"The hotel itself is fine, I've stayed worse places but for the money near to London its good enough. What I didn't like was the squeaky and..."
"Helpful and pleasent staff,and clean and comfortable room...some noise from lorries at night as my room was in the annexe which backs on to..."
"Well maintained hotel environment. Polite and cheerful staff...."
About the hotel
The Campanile Dartford, located close to the M25, Dartford Tunnel and the Bluewater and Lakeside shopping centres is a modern building offering accommodation in smart, well-equipped bedrooms, all with en suite bathrooms. Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel at a supplement charge. The Campanile Hotel Dartford has 125 rooms with TVs, telephones, tea/coffee and work desks.
Free car parking is also available and secured with CCTV and gate. The bar at the hotel has a terrace with views over the lake, refreshments may be taken at the informal Bistro. Its cuisine is regional and family oriented with both a buffet and children's menu available.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Room clean and comfortable, plenty of hot water.
Only problem was the fire alarm went off 4 times during night.
All ok apart from the bed
The hotel itself is fine, I've stayed worse places but for the money near to London its good enough.
What I didn't like was the squeaky and uncomfortable bed - the worst I've experienced in a hotel for some time. So I was extremely glad only to be there for one night!