- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"A beautiful hotel set in a fantastic location. The moment you enter you are greeted by very friendly staff. The hotel is very clean, tastefu..."
"I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Room was excellent, bed was very comfortable and breakfast was good...."
"Arriving late was made very welcome. Rooms were peaceful, comfortable and clean. very pleased with this stopover...."
"Greeted by log fires and a very helpful and friendly manager. It was going to be a very busy week-end at the hotel and he was a little conce..."
"We had such a great time here. We were treated like VIP's especially by the reception worker Hussan and bar worker Lewis. As there was a wed..."
About the hotel
An exceptional country retreat, the Mercure Newbury Elcot Park Hotel is a splendid Georgian Manor house in 16 acres of landscaped gardens within a parkland estate of outstanding natural beauty. The eighteenth-century Hotel, former family home of Percy Shelley, the great poet, has many period features with a portrait-flanked sweeping staircase and a grand fireplace dominating the lounge. .
This Country House has been expanded to incorporate 73 bedrooms, conference centre, wedding and banqueting suite as well as the stunning Orangery Bar and Restaurant overlooking the Kennet Valley
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Fitness Centre, Croquet, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 01/01/2014 to 03/01/2014 - The hotel will offer limited service between the 1st and 3rd of January 2014. For more information, please contact the hotel directly. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
A very pleasant surprise
A beautiful hotel set in a fantastic location.
The moment you enter you are greeted by very friendly staff. The hotel is very clean, tastefully decorated throughout. we stayed over before a trip to Lambourn so we're pleased to find so many horse themed objects throughout the hotel. Our room was very clean and had amazing views across the countryside. After a refreshing sleep we had a lovely breakfast again very helpful staff to make sure we were well looked after. We would definitely recommend staying in this lovely hotel. If your stay during the summer months ask for room 56 as it has a lovely balcony you can use too
I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
Room was excellent, bed was very comfortable and breakfast was good.