- 15 guest reviews
"The apartment in general was very nice and well appointed. It was right in the centre of the city with bars, restaurants and shops on the do..."
"Only downside - lift was out of action..."
"The accommodation is situated within 2 minutes walk of Birmingham New Street Station and is Clean and well presented. The entrance hall migh..."
"Great location near station and surrounded by bars and restaurants. Well furnished apartments for longer stays...."
"Located very centrally and the apartment was spacious and clean. Ideal for the four of us to socialise and get ready for a night out. It was..."
About the hotel
An historic Grade II listed building with private resident’s roof terrace, within 1 minutes walk of New Street Station, Colmore Row and the Bullring Shopping Centre and Selfridges. Sympathetically converted into a range of unique Serviced Apartments within easy reach of Brindleyplace, the ICC, Symphony Hall, Broad Street and the Jewellery Quarter. Burne Jones House provides the corporate guest with access to the commercial district and rail network whilst the leisure guest has easy access to shopping, live music, theatres, bars and restaurants at great value.
Apartments are all furnished and have fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher, the development benefits from Wi-Fi, lift and security access. cityQuarters’ state-of-the art 24-hr check in system means no queue, just pick up the keys and relax. Check out our fantastic location and fantastic reviews on this website for more information! Please note that we cannot accept bookings which require a check in on the same day after 4pm or same day reservations on a weekend. If paying with American Express, City Quarters will add a 3. 35% additional charge. Payment will be taken in full at time of booking. Your booking will not be confirmed until payment has been taken in full. Once payment has been received, CityQuarters will issue you with a 4-digit pin which will gain you access to the building. CityQuarters reserve the right to take a £150 security deposit for all 1 or 2 night bookings. If the costs associated with damage caused exceed the damage deposit you will be liable for any outstanding balance. A damage deposit of £150 will be taken for all 1 and 2 night weekend bookings. The deposit will be refunded the next working day once the apartment has been checked for damage and there has been no evidence of parties or disturbance to other guests.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 17/11/2009 to 29/05/2020 - FULL PAYMENT IS TAKEN AT THE TIME OF BOOKING. A £150 DEPOSIT WILL BE TAKEN FOR ONE OR TWO NIGHT WEEKEND BOOKINGS. CITYQUARTERS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE A £150 DEPOSIT FOR ALL 1 OR 2 NIGHT BOOKINGS. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
60% would recommend it to a friend
good but could be better
The apartment in general was very nice and well appointed.
It was right in the centre of the city with bars, restaurants and shops on the doorstep. However there were some downsides as well. The communal areas of the building in which the apartment was located were dirty and worn, in particular the stair wells and upper floor landings and the apartment i stayed in, 1.2, had a very loud and annoying vibration and buzzing noise that occurred every ten minutes or so, this seemed to be eminating from the heat exchanger on the balcony outside. The apartment was also slightly grubby with quite a few lightbulbs out and a lot of mould on the sealent in the bathroom.
Only downside - lift was out of action