- 134 guest reviews
"On arrival my room wasn't quite ready but it only took 10 minutes to sort out and they 'comp' my drink I had at the bar while waiting. I had..."
"Although our room was very clean it was in much need of renovation with many things being worn out and very old. It was a bit like a tired 1..."
"Having to come to Sutton coldfield more often to help care for my aging mum we needed somewhere local , comfy and good for transport [ we do..."
"View was gorgeous! Decor and furniture needs updating it dull and boring , beds were hard pillows were flat and feathers breakfast was nice!..."
"lovely hotel with very helpful staff..."
About the hotel
Set in its own spacious grounds overlooking a picturesque lake, Ramada Birmingham/Sutton Coldfield is just 15 minutes' drive from Drayton Manor. Free parking is available, and Birmingham Airport is a 20-minute drive away. Located in Walmley, Sutton Coldfield, the hotel is about 8 miles (13 km) northeast of Birmingham city centre.
The Ramada has easy access to the M42 and the M6 toll road and is well located for the NEC, the International Convention Centre and the NIA. Guests can enjoy the on-site health club includes an indoor pool, a relaxing sauna and solarium, as well as a steam room and spa bath. Guests can exercise with a game on the squash courts, and work out with a gym, dance and aerobics classes available. A beautician and hairdresser are also available.
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Squash Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Ramada Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield in Sutton Coldfield are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
56% would recommend it to a friend
Nice stay on a work visit
On arrival my room wasn't quite ready but it only took 10 minutes to sort out and they 'comp' my drink I had at the bar while waiting.
I had some time to spare so made use of the pool which is a nice size and made the stay very good value as it included use of the facilities. The room is a bit basic but the bed was comfy so got a good night sleep (what you need after working late) and check in and out very friendly and fast. All in all great value for the price.
Avoid this dinosaur of a hotel at all cost
Booking in took around 30 minutes as we were allocated a room type we did not ask for.
The receptionist was to say the least very surly. Room was not very clean, cobwebs in the lights above the bed. Balcony had old sweets and milk carton on it. Bathroom was something I have not seen since the 1970's. Radiator in bedroom would not switch off. Ridiculous that one has to take 2 lifts to get to the first floor!