About the hotel
Hotel Portinari is located 5 minutes walk from the city center of Bruges. It is surrounded by cozy restaurants. It has a lovely terrace in good weather, and underground parking.
The famous market is just a short walk away, as are many shops and train station. You can easily reach the Belgian coast, just 10 miles away. All rooms are newly refurbished and have en suite facilities and Wi-Fi . A buffet breakfast is served every morning.
Showing Tuesday 6 October 2015 to Wednesday 7 October 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 22:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Portinari in Bruges is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 3.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Need some tea and coffee facilities in the room.
Room needs a little refurbishment
Friendly hotel but no luxury even in the superior rooms
Hotel was run by very friendly people and it was clean but the room was a disappointment.
Despite upgrading to "superior" we had single beds that were pushed together but had single duvets and cheap pillows. The bathroom was very tired and the shower in the bath leaked dreadfully. There was also a pungent aroma in the room and certain areas of the Hotel that was rather unpleasant.