- Very Good
- 99 guest reviews
"I was arriving from Gatwick and needed somewhere accessible overnight to enable me to get to work the next day my stay at Sandman served tha..."
"Room was nice, staff very good. 15.95 for breakfast when j had toast and coffee is extortionate...."
"Brilliant staff, reception was excellent , dining room staff were good to. Only problem the 24 hour menu has to much pork product , even the..."
"Very good standard of hotel very clean and nice facilities . The room was a little warm and air con noisy. The only fault was there was a co..."
"This hotel is located near gatwick airport. It is the perfect hotel to stay in before you fly as you can even pay to keep you car there. Hot..."
About the hotel
The 4* Sandman Signature London Gatwick Hotel (formerly the Ramada Plaza Gatwick) is a stylish and modern hotel conveniently located just over 3 miles from Gatwick airport and 30 minutes from central London on the Gatwick Express train. With easy access to the M23 and M25, the hotel provides the perfect option to park your car and start your holiday early. The hotel also enjoys discounted taxi fares to the airport 24hrs and takes only 10 minutes.
The professional and friendly staff offer a warm welcome to the fully wheelchair accessible Sandman Signature London Gatwick. All 151 non-smoking, air-conditioned rooms are spacious and decorated in a contemporary design with en-suite bathrooms. They are fully equipped with flat screen LCD TV, high speed internet access, tea & coffee making facilities, iron & ironing board and hairdryer. Twin, double and triple rooms are available as well as family rooms sleeping up to 4 and inter-connecting rooms, ensuring both business travellers and families off on holiday are catered for. The hotel's Arts Restaurant offers a contemporary menu in a relaxed environment whilst the Club Bar serves drinks and light snacks until late. There is also a small cardio-gym and indoor heated swimming pool. Excellent conference facilities are available, across 12 air-conditioned rooms with a capacity of 200 delegates, and include complimentary Wi-Fi and parking with the option of adding projectors, refreshments, accommodation, and entertainment. The hotel is also the perfect venue for holding private parties and weddings, including wedding ceremonies, with packages created to suit your needs.
Showing Sunday 5 July 2015 to Monday 6 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Sandman Signature London Gatwick (Formerly the Ramada Gatwick Hotel) in Gatwick Airport are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Whistle stop tour
I was arriving from Gatwick and needed somewhere accessible overnight to enable me to get to work the next day my stay at Sandman served that purpose.
The room was of good quality, clean, very pleasant with all the necessary facilities that I needed.
Room was nice, staff very good.
15.95 for breakfast when j had toast and coffee is extortionate.