- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"The room we stayed in was really nice, there was only one thing wrong and that is it was hard to turn the radiator off and that u couldn't o..."
"Reception staff were efficient and friendly. Room was at the very top, bit of a maze but soon got used to it. Bathroom bin was full from pre..."
"A beautiful setting, friendly, cheerful and helpful staff...."
"Had a fantastic two night stay here while enjoying the Victorian Christmas market at Gloucester Quays. The hotel is set in stunning grounds,..."
"Comfortable hotel. I rarely sleep well when away on business but this was fine...."
About the hotel
Book into the 4 star Mercure Gloucester Bowden Hall, set in 12 acres of rolling park and woodland. This elegant Gloucester hotel is 3 miles from Gloucester railway station and the Cotswolds. All of the 72 contemporary rooms come with internet access and satellite TV.
Try the sophisticated cuisine at Dearmans Restaurant, which also serves afternoon tea. The Café Bar is open 24 hours. We have 8 meeting rooms for up to 150 guests
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 04/05/2016 to 08/07/2016 - We currently have works taking place in our reception area, bar, restaurant, and guest lounges. We will endeavour to ensure that this causes minimum disruption. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
Very nice room
The room we stayed in was really nice, there was only one thing wrong and that is it was hard to turn the radiator off and that u couldn't open the windows to let some air in.
Lovely hotel in beautiful surroundings
Reception staff were efficient and friendly.
Room was at the very top, bit of a maze but soon got used to it. Bathroom bin was full from previous occupant, reported this to reception staff who apologised and sent housekeeping straight away to sort. Breakfast nice selection of hot and cold food, staff efficient (plenty of them too)
Overall would recommend this hotel :)