- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"Had a fantastic two night stay here while enjoying the Victorian Christmas market at Gloucester Quays. The hotel is set in stunning grounds,..."
"Comfortable hotel. I rarely sleep well when away on business but this was fine...."
"Really good night's sleep, which us rare for me. The hotel is a little off the beaten track but usefully located for my purposes. I expect t..."
"I stayed 2 nights in Bowden Hall, the first on my own and the second with my wife after our wedding day celebrations nearby in the Cotswolds..."
"Very friendly helpful staff. Beautiful building but suffers from an unsympathetic conversion and lack of style. This was emphasised by the m..."
About the hotel
Book into the 4 star Mercure Gloucester Bowden Hall, set in 12 acres of rolling park and woodland. This elegant Gloucester hotel is 3 miles from Gloucester railway station and the Cotswolds. All of the 72 contemporary rooms come with internet access and satellite TV.
Try the sophisticated cuisine at Dearmans Restaurant, which also serves afternoon tea. The Café Bar is open 24 hours. We have 8 meeting rooms for up to 150 guests
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel in need of renovation
Looking at the pictures on the internet it looked a very nice building.
On entering the building i was very disappointed with the condition and amount of much needed renovation work that was going on which was not noted on the details on Laterooms and i feel should have been. Room was ok nothing special basic but comfortable
Could do better with attention to detail
Confusing room descriptions at booking point.
Booked family room although only wanted a double to ensure a double bed. Although hotel less than 25% occupied stuck us right at the back miles from reception. Did not have first 2 choices of wine at dinner and served chips you could wring the fat out of but not eat. hardly any staff about for such a grand looking hotel. It is miles from anywhere so if you don't want to drive to dinner you will have to eat there. Wil not be back to stay at this one.