- Very Good
- 37 guest reviews
"Very nice hotel with spacious rooms and friendly staff who are very helpful. Location is fantastic and the price is cheap for London...."
"The room was a lovely size and initial impressions were great, unfortunately we then found the room had the main waste pipe running through..."
"We picked this hotel for our weekend in London as it was quite central to the things we had planned. Was a very nice stay, staff were friend..."
"The place was nice, staff are friendly and helpful, room wasn't as big as the picture we book for on laterooms but all in all was a nice roo..."
"The only issue was that tha steam/ and sauna was no in use bit this not indicated on the website so was misleading especially as this was th..."
About the hotel
With attractions such as Buckingham Palace, Tate Britain and Big Ben within walking distance, Park Plaza Victoria London puts you at the heart of the action. The hotel’s 287 spacious guestrooms major on comfort, and family-friendly Apartments have a pull-out sofa bed and kitchenette. Select the Family Fun in the City package for the ultimate family break.
After a busy day’s sightseeing, escape to the fitness suite for a workout or some well-deserved pampering. Enjoy Italian cicchetti and classic cocktails at TOZI Restaurant & Bar, or a nightcap in The Lounge Bar. There’s also free Wi-Fi in the lobby to help you keep in touch on your travels.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music
- Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Pictures do not do it justice, very surprising hotel
Very nice hotel with spacious rooms and friendly staff who are very helpful.
Location is fantastic and the price is cheap for London.
Lovely size room but....
The room was a lovely size and initial impressions were great, unfortunately we then found the room had the main waste pipe running through it so every time someone on the floor above flushed a toilet, run a tap, had a shower etc we had running commentary of it.
This made it a disappointment, I know they want all the rooms possible but the main waste pipe should not be through a room. Bed was the usual for this kind of hotel, 2 twins pushed together and they weren't quite the same height so you could feel the join but overall a good comfy bed and clean good sized room. Checkout also a disappointment, a busy time for the hotel and only 2 reception staff working, another 3 just stood smiling st people telling them to join the ever growing checkout queue, expected better.