- Very Good
- 65 guest reviews
"The room was nice and big and comfortable. No complaints...."
"Fantastic quality room, the only downside was that there was no hairdrier. Very clean and spacious for the price. Nice bar/restaurant area a..."
"Booked via Late rooms, brilliant valu for money and more than acceptable for the price paid. Would use again for similar and maybe a little..."
"Stayed here for the Friday night at a very good price of £49. The hotel is in a very handy location for Bushy Park and Kingston town centre...."
About the hotel
There are 43 large double en-suite bedrooms, each equipped with a new comfortable double bed, modern bathrooms, flat screen satellite TV, hot beverage making facilities, hairdryer, fans and direct dial telephone Complimentary Wi-Fi and car parking.
The Park Hotel is ideally located for visitors to South West London, for popular nearby attractions such as Richmond, Twickenham Rugby Stadium, Hampton Court Palace, Kew Gardens and Kingston upon the Thames. Excellent access to Central London via Waterloo-a short 30-minute railway journey.
London Heathrow is located 8 miles from the Hotel and is a 25-minute drive. London Gatwick is located 29 miles from the Hotel and is a 55-minute drive.
The Park Hotel and Restaurant now offers a unique environment for both local residents and visitors to the Teddington area. The design and style of our interiors have been created with the comfort of our guests in mind and reflect natural colours, light, and atmosphere. Our restaurant offers a variety of traditional dishes, made with fresh ingredients and our bar open and friendly and an ideal location for enjoying drinks with family, friends or colleagues.
Breakfast can be added on any Room Type after clicking BOOK NOW.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 07/08/2015 to 31/12/2020 - You can only make a booking if you are 18 years old or over. If you arrive at the hotel and are under 18 years of age you will not be permitted to stay alone. We may require photo id as proof of age. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Nice and big
The room was nice and big and comfortable.
Have stayed here before, but this time it seem as if the place is goin downhill.
No proper receipt. When went to breakfast, which I paid for extra online, to be told I hadn't paid for breakfast , and this was said several times and the same at reception. Until someone else looked, oh yes you have paid. Breakfast was cold, had been sat there for couple of hours not fresh.